No announcement yet.

Fed Cup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kod nas su prijavljene Aleks i Bojana, a ne znam ko je od Rusije.
    Ali prvo Ana da dobije, pa cemo onda da vidimo
    a ja ne bih ni Jecu tek tako otpisala, Kuznetsova bas nije poznata po tome da ima jaku glavu, moze ona da podbaci kad zna da sve zavisi od nje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Bravo Ana.Odlicna igra u drugom setu potpuno je razbila Pavlicenkovu.
      "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Tooooooooo Ana sa nulom drugi set. Ajde sad još jedan...

Comment

• ajmo Ana
          samo da zadrzi ovaj nivo i nece biti problema

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bravo Ana Jos kad bi Jelena dobila Kuzu da ne zavisimo od dubla.
            Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Nece valjda ovo da ode daleko.Nemoj Ana molim te.
              edit:Za dubl prijavljene Maria Kirilenko i Elena Vesnina.
              Bravo Ana kraljice napred Srbijo.
              Last edited by stefan12; 22-04-12, 12:51.
              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Bravoooo Anaaaa
                One and only - Rafael Nadal

Dream it, and then make it happen!

Verdasco: "If you did not leave friendship aside on court, Rafa would have no friends, since he's crushing everybody!"

Ferrer: "Rafa is a great tennis player and as a person even better"

Comment

• Bravo Ana, svaka čast.. Ajde sad još Jeca i gotovo..

Comment

• bravo Ana
                    e sad bi stvarno bilo odlicno da Jeca dobije, da se Kuznetsova uplasi vaznosti meca

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jeca odmah pravi brejk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 6:1 za Jecu, ajmo jos jedan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jeca preokrenula u 2. setu, vodila Kuza 3:0 a sad je 4:3 i Jeca servira

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jelena igra odlično..
                            izdrzi jos malo Jeco!!
                            Originally posted by gokara
                            Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

• Bravooooooooooo!!!!

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• bravo devojke!!!!
                                Originally posted by gokara
                                Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

Working...
                                X