No announcement yet.

Fed Cup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kvitova bi i bila 1. na kraju ove godine, ali koliko sam procitala (ne garantujem da je tacno) WTA ima neki suludi sistem, pa i porazi na zavrsnom turniru nosi poene i ta razlika je bila presudna da Wozniacki bude prva na kraju
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Iako je prošle godine igrala finale, nije izgubila ništa, nego čak dobila nekih 200+ poena za onu 1 pobjedu, dok se za poraze ništa ne dobija, mislim da tako ide i ovo treba uzet sa rezervom

Comment

• Pa tu se onda nesto ne slaze, ako je prosle godine igrala finale, a ove godine imala samo jednu pobedu, a nije izgubila poene, to znaci da i porazi nose neke poene

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako je kao i muskarcima skinuti su poeni prije zavrsnog i onda je tamo svaka pobjeda nosila nesto ;)
          sigpic

Comment

• Evo zanimljive vijesti

Andy Murray's mother Judy in talks to become next Fed Cup captain, says LTA

The Murray family’s influence on British tennis could be about to grow stronger still as the LTA consider appointing Judy Murray, Andy’s mother, as captain of the Fed Cup team.

The Fed Cup is the feminine alter ego of the Davis Cup, a competition in which Britain can offer an increasingly strong challenge now that Laura Robson and Heather Watson have emerged as strong understudies to the top pair of Elena Baltacha and Anne Keothavong.

“We are in discussion with Judy,” said an LTA spokeswoman yesterday, “but the appointment has not been made. The competition starts on January 30, so we hope to have the position finalised as soon as possible. If it is Judy, then she might have a wider role with coaches and younger players.”

The position of Fed Cup captain has been vacant since Nigel Sears, the LTA’s head of women’s tennis, quit after Wimbledon to supervise the career of Serbian pin-up and former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic.

In October, the LTA changed the structure of its performance department so that Leon Smith is now head of both men’s and women’s tennis. Smith is thus the man who will make the appointment of the next Fed Cup captain. He was also the coach who supervised Andy’s development from the age of 11 to 17, so his relationship with the family is strong.

One possible issue for Judy Murray would be that the zonal stage of the Fed Cup starts on January 30 in Eilat, Israel. As the Australian Open finishes on January 29, she would not be able to remain with Andy if he reached the closing stages of the tournament.
            sigpic

Comment

• Judy i zvanicno

http://aggbot.com/Tennis-News/article/15575334
              sigpic

Comment

• Ana ne igra protiv Belgije... ;)

Comment

• Ako igraju Kim i Vikmajer za Belgiju, ne vidim kako mozemo da ih dobijemo.

Comment

• kim klajsters ne igra

Comment

• Ovog vikenda se igra Fed Cup, 1. kolo svetske grupe, a ovo su parovi:

Russia v Spain
                      Belgium v Serbia
                      Italy v Ukraine
                      Germany v Czech Rep.

Za nas igraju JJ, Aleksandra Krunic, Bojana Jovanovski i Natalija Kostic (nikad cula za nju ). A za Belgiju igraju Wickmayer, Flipkens, Hendler, Van Uytvanck.

a evo i slike sa one gala vecere koja se uvek odrzava:
                      404359_10150628514955979_533920978_11412623_1916990652_n.jpg

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Natalija Kostic je najbolja srpska juniorka, prosle godine je osvojila nekoliko fjucersa i igrala u cetvrtfinalu juniorskog RG-a.
                        Inace je '94. godiste. ;)

Ana nece igrati i meni se svidja potez selektora da pozove mladu igracicu, od ovih ostalih starih svakako nikakve koristi.

Comment

• Onda je to stvarno super potez sto je nju pozvao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Natalija ima 4 Fjucersa prosle godine, treba joj dati sansu kao sto su Hrvati bacili Donu Vekic u vatru
                            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Da li je moguce da nasa princeza opet ne igra?
                              sigpic
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Odredjeni su parovi, prvo igra JJ protiv Flipkens, pa Bojana protiv Wickmayer.

Flipkens and Jankovic to start in Charleroi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X