Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ko igra u dublu?

Comment

• Prijavljene su JJ i Aleksandra Krunic, ali tek cemo da vidimo za pola sata, kad izadju na teren.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ja mislim Bojana i Jelena.
        Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Aleksandra je bila bolja od Bojane u poslednjem dublu koji su igrale,sad je sve na Vranesu
          sigpic

Comment

• Cestitke Jeleni!
            Aleksandra igra dubl, naravno, to je bilo potpuno ocekivano, odigrala je fenomenalno prosli dubl mec i inace odlicno igra dubl...
            Mislim da je ovo odlican izbor za dubl!

Jao kako ovo mogu da im dozvole, pauzu prije pocetka meca.

Comment

• Ovo su vidjeli od Murray-a
              Zasluzila je Aleksandra da igra,neka ponovi partiju kao protiv Kanadjanki i nema zime
              sigpic

Comment

• Cini mi se da je Svetska grupa ponovo nedostizna za nas
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Vracaju jedan brejk
                  Slovakinje imaju bolje voleje,ali treba se boriti ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Uigrale su se sada ove 2, Jelena ima iskustvo, Aleksandra duh, ja mislim da imaju sanse da dobiju ovo.

Comment

• 6:2 za Slovacku,Jelena cuva servis,Aleksandrin je problem,ali to sad mnogo bolje izgleda nego na pocetku...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ja skoro zaboravih na zhenske...

Najveci problem je,po meni, povreda Ane Ivanovic,ako izgubimo nishta strashno...

Evo brejka za Slovakinje
                        “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                        Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

• Aleksandra je genijalna!

Comment

• Kakav povratak!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Aleksanra sjajna
                              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Kakva igra Aleksandre,strasno
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X