Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SK PokerStars Club

[quote author=Ljuba90 link=topic=3228.msg247807#msg247807 date=1297606446]
    Ne igram veceras @(*6sd$% prvo gledam montevideo u bioskopu a onda neko pijuckanje sa ortacima +*@WT*48*

Svim srcem uz Mambu $#^%RT
    [/quote]

Ne igram ni ja,moram citav dan pa i vece provesti uz knjigu nemackog jezika. 7&@%q

Ali hvala za podrsku. $#^%RT
    sigpic

Comment

Onda navijam za Duleta $#^%RT

Comment

Hocemo u 12 jedan turnircic?
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ja ne mogu,ustajem rano,ide se na jednodnevni put +-*^%*

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=3228.msg248662#msg248662 date=1297712998]
            Hocemo u 12 jedan turnircic?
            [/quote]

Moze,moze. @(*6sd$%

Comment

Idem da otvorim, prijavljujte se sto pre da znam koliko ce nas biti, bez veze da igramo nas trojica ili koliko nas vec bude.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Uredu. %QWT&W

Comment

Nemam paaaaaaaaraaaa. *T_*@SR
                  Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Bio je red da dobijem i ja jedan turnir iako sam se opet iznervirao negde na polovini, ali su me devetke izvukle. h5g6k8
                    sigpic

Comment

Cestitam koljega $#^%RT ,samo nek onaj nije osvojio (necemo mu pominjati ime $#^%RT )
                      TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Bravo T-Mac! %G8_

Comment

Nazlost nestalo mi struje &*(@W6 A nemam svoj kucni generator +-*^%* *T_*@SR

Nece se vise ponoviti +-*^%*

Comment

[quote author=FC Nadal link=topic=3228.msg249160#msg249160 date=1297781244]
                            Nazlost nestalo mi struje &*(@W6 A nemam svoj kucni generator +-*^%* *T_*@SR

Nece se vise ponoviti +-*^%*
                            [/quote]

Smejao si se kada je meni nestalo struje. 7&@%q $#^%RT
                            sigpic

Comment

banned poker commercial
                              sigpic

Comment

Hoce li biti veceras kakvog pokera dok nam ne pocne All-Star? h5g6k8
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X