Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Week 15 (31. January - 6. February)

[quote author=carter985 link=topic=3224.msg244347#msg244347 date=1297031116]
    to! daj mi sad moj deo, neces me pravariti! &*#GI(]
    [/quote]

Nema ni moga, ni tvoga dela. $#^%RT
    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=3224.msg244322#msg244322 date=1297029150]
      Cekao sam i ja brate do pola 5, pa sam isao na utakmicu sa 4 sata sna, ali dobro, kad nesto volis jbg... @(*6sd$%
      Sad u 4 protiv Portland-a, u 3 protiv Jazz-a, pa normala, 02:00 sa Hornets-ima...
      Btw, Noah je odredio mec protiv Raptors-a 23. za povratak. @(*6sd$%

Redick mi se mnogo svidja, ali mi je drago sto ga nismo preplatili. Solidno kontrolise loptu, a o sutu za 3 da ne pricam.
      [/quote]
      Au, docice i taj 23. %QWT&W U jbm ti...potrudicu se da gledam protiv Portlanda, protiv Jute ne verujem...sta mislis sutra, 1.80 je na 2, ja bih ispratio... %QWT&W
      <3 Vidic, Samuel, Rose, Brand, Djokovic, Dolgopolov, Monfils <3

Comment

Naravno, naravno, greota ne iskoristiti kvotu. @(*6sd$%
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Nisam mogao da gledam Miami, zato sto nisam mogao da nadjem adekvatan stream. &amp;*(@W6

Ali vidim pobeda, i zadovoljan sam. %QWT&amp;W

Orlando danas katastrofalan, pre svega ocajan sut. #&amp;^Dk*

Comment

Daj Boze da ce se posle SB-a srediti ovo oko stream-ova, ja sam sinoc propustio prvih 10 minuta utakmice jer nisam mogao da nadjem normalan prenos. 7&amp;@%q
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Sutra par zanimljivih duela, posebno interesantni Lakers-Memphis ( imam osecaj da ce Kobe da ih zapali $#^%RT ) i Chicago-Potland h5g6k8
              sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

Nema nista bez ATDHE-a.

Comment

[quote author=Black Mamba 24 link=topic=3224.msg244351#msg244351 date=1297031441]

Nema ni moga, ni tvoga dela. $#^%RT
                  [/quote]e hebo te poso $%&amp;5@$A

Comment

Mnogo mi je krivo za Daniels-a. Nadam se da ce sve biti ok sa vratom. +-*^%*

Comment

[quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=3224.msg244385#msg244385 date=1297033341]
                      Nema nista bez ATDHE-a.
                      [/quote]

ma veetle keva

Comment

Veetle mnogo kasni, ali je slika extra! &amp;8@^J

Comment

Celtics G Marquis Daniels leaves game on stretcherBoston Celtics guard Marquis Daniels has left the game on a stretcher after colliding with Gilbert Arenas of the Orlando Magic. The Celtics said Daniels, who gave a thumbs-up sign as he was taken off the court Sunday, hurt his neck and was taken to New England Baptist Hospital for examination.
                          He was hurt with 11:01 left in the second quarter after he began driving to the basket from the right side of the lane and hit his head on Arenas&#039; left shoulder. Daniels fell to the court and lay motionless for a few minutes with his head facing down while surrounded by coaches and teammates near his bench.
                          Medical personnel put a neck brace on Daniels and strapped him onto a stretcher before he left to the cheers of the crowd, which had remained very quiet until then.

Comment

[quote author=shom1x link=topic=3224.msg244431#msg244431 date=1297036974]
                            Celtics G Marquis Daniels leaves game on stretcherBoston Celtics guard Marquis Daniels has left the game on a stretcher after colliding with Gilbert Arenas of the Orlando Magic. The Celtics said Daniels, who gave a thumbs-up sign as he was taken off the court Sunday, hurt his neck and was taken to New England Baptist Hospital for examination.
                            He was hurt with 11:01 left in the second quarter after he began driving to the basket from the right side of the lane and hit his head on Arenas&#039; left shoulder. Daniels fell to the court and lay motionless for a few minutes with his head facing down while surrounded by coaches and teammates near his bench.
                            Medical personnel put a neck brace on Daniels and strapped him onto a stretcher before he left to the cheers of the crowd, which had remained very quiet until then.
                            [/quote]

Naravoucenije zemljace?

Comment

Ja juce nikako nisam mogao da nadjem dobar stream za Boston Nije valjda da je bio veetle ?
                              <3 Vidic, Samuel, Rose, Brand, Djokovic, Dolgopolov, Monfils <3

Comment

Ja sam na SK-u gledao, a verovatno je bio na veetle, posto je to bila jedina NBA utakmica u to vreme.

Comment

Working...
                                X