X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA All Star LA 2011

Ma daj bre jeeeeeeeee, sto zajebase coveka. #%d* #%d* #%d*
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Stvarno steta, ono prvo kucanje je dobro. Ocekujem 65-35 za Grifina

Comment

Ipak ce da pobedi Griffin,zbog poslednjeg kucanja MCGEE-a &+I}\ //h*svb

Comment

Cekaj,sto je morao da ponavlja? #%d* #%d* #%d*

Ono prvo je bilo fenomenalno &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J
          sigpic

Comment

Ja glasao 10 puta za Javala, ajmo svi za Javala

Comment

ajde mcgee moras pobediti kako me nervira ovaj grifin &*(@W6 &*(@W6
              GIFSoup

Comment

Blake-ov 360, McGee sa 3 lopte i DeMar-ov drugi ubedljivo najjaca kucanja.
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Kao kako kazu nije dovrseno, sad ja nisam video da je bilo nedovrseno, kukuuuu!

Comment

Ma serem se na Griffina! &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
                    sigpic
                    RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
                    - 4xMVP -

Comment

[quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=3145.msg252073#msg252073 date=1298174796]
                      Stvarno steta, ono prvo kucanje je dobro. Ocekujem 65-35 za Grifina
                      [/quote]

Bio sam blizu

Comment

Jbg...Sve u svemu obojica su me odusevila...od J-Richa nije ovako dobro bilo,cini mi se...Prepricavace se ovo godinama &+I}\

Svaka cast svima! ! ! +*@WT*48*

Comment

Ibaka retard mu uzeo ono kucanje sa bacanja, zato nije mogao da pobedi. &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6
                          sigpic

Comment

Odlican Griffin svaka mu cast,samo ovolika razlika je smesna. &+I}\

Ja sam odavno rekao da mu je potrebno samo da udje u finale da bi pobedio jer je ljubimac publike.

I dalje ne kontam sto je Javal morao da ponavlja? $%&5qw7
                            sigpic

Comment

Sjajna zakucavanja ove godine +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* &8@^J &8@^J

Comment

Sve u svemu ja sam presrecan onim sto sam video. Laku noc svima, do sutra. $#^%RT (*#^R^

Comment

Working...
                                X