No announcement yet.

West Ham United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danas izaslo na skysportu, kao dao je tu izjavu francuskom Telefoot-u a ovi prenijeli.
    DALE 1992-2020
    NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Ovo za PSZ sam i ja procitao,na espn mislim, kao i da dva Kineska kluba ne secam se, koja hoce Kerola za 20m

Comment

• Ekipa koja će istrčati protiv Mančestera.

DALE 1992-2020
        NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Diafra Sakho ce odustvovati do NG. Steta taman je jedan napadač zabio.
          DALE 1992-2020
          NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Bilić lagano džentlmenski treba dati otkaz. Prekardašilo više.

Bolje sam nego da ga ljudi tjeraju.
            DALE 1992-2020
            NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Kujate izgleda nece igrati protiv Liverpula.

Dobra vijest je da se Aaron i Antonio vracaju pa i negdje se jos spekulise da bi i Carrol mogao odraditi svih 90 minuta.
              DALE 1992-2020
              NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• It is claimed Jose Mourinho is keen to bring the France international to Manchester United in January and if the Hammers were to slip into the Championship he could leave for as little as £15million.

But West Ham captain Noble has played down speculation that the 29-year-old is about to leave the London Stadium by insisting that he is ‘fully committed’ to the east London club.

“I could go on to social media and make something up now and all of a sudden it would be on Sky Sports news and someone would be believe it. That’s the way football is now." Noble told talkSPORT.
                “But Dimi is fully committed, I can tell you that now.

“He is great with the lads and I have got a very close bond with Dimi.

“I see him train every day, I see how he feels when we lose games.”

Payet has scored two league goals this season and has provided six assists.

express.co.uk
                Last edited by Jax Teller; 13-12-16, 14:44.
                DALE 1992-2020
                NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Kouyate se vraća sutra u početnu postavu.

Slaven Bilic has been given a major lift ahead of the Burnley game on Wednesday night after revealing that Cheikhou Kouyate will return to the squad after he was forced to miss the last two matches with a hamstring injury.

Kouyate picked up the injury on the eve of the London derby against Arsenal and the injury forced him to miss the 2-2 draw with Liverpool on Sunday.

But the Senegal international resumed training on Monday and the Hammers manager confirmed he would be available for selection if he doesn't suffer any reaction in the final training session at London Stadium on Tuesday afternoon.

Bilic said: “He trained normally on Monday with all the guys. He looked alright and looks fit for tomorrow. We have training and if nothing unusual happens he is alright.

“He’s a very important player for us and has showed that since he joined the club. When he doesn’t play it is a big blow. He’s that kind of player.”

Read more at http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2...PUio80GXiUU.99
                  Što se tiče Carrolla Bilić je rekao da će sutra pred početak odlučiti da li će on nastupiti od prve minute.
                  DALE 1992-2020
                  NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• West Ham are to battle Manchester United for Portuguese midfielder Bruma.

Turkish newspaper Fanatik is reporting to the two clubs are interested in the Galatasaray winger, with both having scouted the U21 international, as have Arsenal and Spurs.

The paper claims the Hammers are ready to offer £8m for the 22-year-old, who has represented Portugal at every international age level from U15 to U21, but is yet to make his senior bow.

Galatasaray signed Bruma from Sporting Lisbon for £8m in September 2013. He has since been on loan at Gazaintepspor in Turkey and spent last season with Real Sociedad, where he made 33 appearances, scoring twice with one assist.

Read more at http://www.essexlive.news/manchester...mfsetshZU8d.99
                    DALE 1992-2020
                    NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• West Ham United are delighted to announce that highly-rated defender Reece Oxford has signed a new four-and-a-half-year contract with the east London Club.

Despite strong interest from some of the biggest teams in the country, Oxford was thrilled to pledge his long-term future to the Hammers.

Oxford is rated one of the best young talents in the English game and has already shown his potential when he became the second youngest-ever player in the Premier League last season.
                      Oxford said: “I am happy to have signed my new contract. There was a lot of speculation about my future but I am happy that it has been done and I can get back to football. I just want to kick on now.

Read more at https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/...4HUCHGyPgwd.99

Oxfored je potpisao do ljeta 2o21 godine.
                      DALE 1992-2020
                      NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Nakon sinoćnje pobjede potraga za napadačem se nastavlja.

West Ham United are sending Simone Zaza back to Juventus and would like Mario Mandzukic instead.

Zaza’s agent Vincenzo Morabito confirmed yesterday that “Zaza will definitely go back to Juve, because West Ham do not want to keep him.

“He could well stay in Turin, given that Juventus might need another striker.”

According to Tuttosport, the suggestion from West Ham would be to send Mandzukic to London in his place during the January transfer window
                        The Italy international played in 11 games and was then sent to the stands, as the Premier League club wishes to avoid signing Zaza outright.

Mandzukic would arguably be more suited to the Premier League, as he is a very physical centre-forward with a truly remarkable work-rate. However, the Croatia international is a fan favourite precisely because of this tracking back to help the defence, so it’s unlikely Juve would let him go, particularly mid-season.
                        Zaza za Mandzukića? Teško ostvarivo.

West Ham are reportedly set to launch a January transfer window bid to take out-of-favour Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi on loan.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/16/west-h...#ixzz4TCRrXZkn
                        DALE 1992-2020
                        NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Zasto Mandzukic kada je Baka dostupan.

Comment

• Mislim da su ta vrata ljetos zatvorena kad se nisu mogli dogovoriti oko plate.
                            DALE 1992-2020
                            NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Karton Coca-Cole
                              DALE 1992-2020
                              NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2...c4S4URAewdB.99

Nadam se da ce nastaviti s golovima i da ga vidimo u prvom timu. U Valenciji su ga zvali novi Villa.
                                DALE 1992-2020
                                NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

Working...
                                X