Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A to je naucna fantastika,da Juventus uzme dva meca za redom u ovom trenutku.
    sigpic
    Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
      ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Sinoć je Havier Zaneti, u 1/2finalu Kupa odigrao 1000-tu zvaničnu utakmicu... te je zaslužio mali omaž

Javier ZANETTI to play 1000th game

The most capped player in the history Argentina's National Team, the incredible Javier ZANETTI will play his 1000th official match on Wednesday when Inter Milan plays against Roma in the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia.

At 37 years old, Javier ZANETTI is still running strong. Having began his career with Talleres, he later joined Banfield (this was back in 1992!) where he played 66 matches with the Argentine club. In 1995, Pupi joined Internazionale of Italy and never looked back. A true professional on and off the pitch, ZANETTI accumulated 140 caps for the Argentina National Team.

ZANETTI made his debut with Inter Milan on August 27, 1995 against Vicenza. 1995! You remember 1995, right? Back when some of the biggest singles of the year were Michael JACKSON's "You are not alone", Shaggy's "Boombastic" and U2's "Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me". And when "Die Hard with a Vengeance" was released, along with "Toy Story". Enough of this look-back down memory lane, I'm beginning to feel old!

At club level, ZANETTI has won everything there is to win. His first major title came in the 1997-1998 season, where Inter Milan won the UEFA Cup (a final in which he scored in). He later went through a dry spell, having not won a title until the 2004-2005 season, where Inter Milan won the Coppa Italia (the same tournament he will be playing his 1000th game in). The following year, Inter Milan won 3 titles (but it wasn't the "treble", that came a few seasons after), where ZANETTI won his first ever Serie A title after 10 years with the club, his second consecutive Coppa Italia title and the Supercoppa Italiana. Here's how ZANETT's title accomplishments look like:

UEFA Cup: 1997-1998
        Serie A: 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010
        Coppa Italia: 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2009-2010
        Supercoppa Italiana: 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010
        Champions League: 2009-2010
        FIFA Club World Cup: 2010

However, there was still two big titles that eluded ZANETTI throughout his club career. The UEFA Champions League and the Club World Cup. In that magical 2009-2010 season, Javier ZANETTI (along with Esteban CAMBIASSO, Walter SAMUEL and Diego MILITO) played the season of their lives and won those two titles. Most likely the moment of total glory for ZANETTI came when he lifted Europe's most prestigious club title on May 22, 2010. Then on December 18, 2010, ZANETTI added the other big club trophy, the Club World Cup. Here's how ZANETTI's official appearances add-up:

Talleres: 33 matches
        Banfield: 66 matches
        Inter Milan: 748 matches
        Argentina's Youth Teams: 12 matches
        Argentina's National Team: 140

With Argentina, he's the most capped player ever, but his career with the Albiceleste has been filled with more heart-breaks then joy. Actually, there's been little to no joy in ZANETTI's National Team career.

His first tournament with Argentina came at the 1995 Confederations Cup where Argentina finished as runners-up. Followed by the 1995 Copa America which Argentina did not win (sadly, you will see this is a recurrent trend in ZANETTI's National Team career). At the 1996 Summer Olympics, Argentina finished as silver medalists after having lost to Nigeria in the final.

In 1998, ZANETTI took part in his first World Cup and even scored a memorable goal against rivals England. But it wasn't meant to be as Argentina lost. 1999 Copa America... same thing. The 2002 World Cup was ZANETTI's last World Cup appearance (I know, it's mind boggling). We all know what happened in that tournament, no need to go through the sadness. In ZANETT's last three tournaments (2004 and 2007 Copa America's and the 2005 Confederations Cup), ZANETTI finished in second place.

After having been wrongfuly excluded from both the 2006 and 2010 World Cup squads, ZANETTI will have his chance to lift his first title ever with Argentina at the 2011 Copa America. Javier ZANETTI has not been sent off in over 11 years. His last red card coming back on February 17, 1999 in a Coppa Italia match against Parma. An absolutely amazing statistic for a defender.

Ahead of his 1000th match, ZANETTI had this to say:

"I'm very proud of reaching this milestone. So far I have played 33 games for [CA] Talleres, my first team, 66 with [CA] Banfield, 12 for Argentina Under-23s, 140 with the senior national team and 748 for Inter."

"Throughout my career I have always done everything with passion. Football has given me a lot and I have tried my best to give something back. I have always tried to be myself on the pitch and probably my biggest pleasure is when fans of other teams come to show me their respect."

"MALDINI was a key figure in world football. I have always had great admiration for him as a player and as a human being. I faced him in many derbies – he was tough but always very loyal. Roberto CARLOS, meanwhile, was my first room-mate when I joined Inter – he was another great player."

http://www.mundoalbiceleste.com/Arti...ay-1000th-game
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

KRALj !!

Comment

Kopa Italija finale: Inter - Palermo (21h SK)

Fudbaleri Intera i Palerma boriće se od 21 čas u Rimu za trofej Kupa Italije, u direktnom prenosu na Sport Klubu.

Vicešampion Italije Inter u meč ulazi kao favorit, sa tri osvojena Kupa u poslednjih šest godina. Takođe, Inter od svog rivala sa Sicilije, Palerma, nije izgubio na poslednjih šest susreta.

Palermo je izjednačio svoj najbolji učinak u ovom takmičenju, a u prethodna dva finala bio je poražen.

'Rozaneri' su takmičenje u Seriji A završili na osmom mestu, a mnoge su iznenadili plasmanom u finale. Na putu do stadiona 'Olimpiko', Palermo je eliminisao Fiorentinu, Parmu kao i prvaka Italije, Milan. Sa druge strane, Inter je bio bolji od Đenoe, Napolija i Rome. Ovo će biti jedini trofej koji Inter može da odbrani, posle trostruke krune prošle sezone pod vođstvom Žozea Murinja.

Trener Intera Leonardo neće moći da računa na Kambijasa koji je povređen i suspendovanog Maikona, dok je Vesli Snajder pod velikim znakom pitanja. Sa druge strane, u timu Palerma neće biti Bova i Bačinovića.

Inter je slavio u oba susreta ove sezone, 2:1 u gostima i 3:2 na domaćem terenu.

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Napred Palermo!

Comment

Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 55 Nagatomo, 6 Lucio, 15 Ranocchia, 26 Chivu; 4 Zanetti, 8 Thiago Motta, 5 Stankovic; 10 Sneijder; 7 Pazzini, 9 Eto'o.
                A disposizione: 12 Castellazzi, 14 Kharja, 17 Mariga, 22 Milito, 23 Materazzi, 25 Samuel, 27 Pandev.
                Allenatore: Leonardo

Palermo: 46 Sirigu; 16 Cassani, 6 Munoz, 3 Goian, 42 Balzaretti; 8 Migliaccio, 94 Acquah, 23 Nocerino; 72 Ilicic, 27 Pastore; 9 Hernandez.
                A disposizione: 99 Benussi, 4 Kasami, 10 Miccoli, 11 Liverani, 36 Darmian, 51 Pinilla, 80 Carrozzieri.
                Allenatore: Delio Rossi
                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Nadam se pobedi Palerma Kakvo bi to bilo spuštanje Intera ove sezone.

Comment

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Poznati su parovi 1/8 finala Kupa Italije:

Inter – Genoa

Juventus – Bologna

Lazio – Verona

Milan – Novara

Napoli – Cesena

Palermo – Siena

Roma – Fiorentina

Udinese – Chievo
                      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Mogući sastavi večeras...

Juventus (probable): Storari; Sorensen, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Marrone, Pazienza, Giaccherini; Krasic, Quagliarella, Estigarribia.

Bologna (probable): Agliardi; Garics, Crespo, Raggi, Portanova; Pulzetti, Perez, Taider; Gimenez, Paponi; Acquafresca.

Prenos je na SK+ od 21h
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Juve ce kernuti sa drugom postavom...Nadam se pobediti,ali opet drugi tim je u igri,pa cemo videti.
                          Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Evo konacno Krasa startuje, ali u Kupu. Da vidimo kad ce da startuje u ligi.

Comment

Juventus (4-3-3): Storari; Sorensen, Barzagli, Bonucci, De Ceglie; Marrone, Pazienza, Giaccherini; Krasic, Quagliarella, Del Piero. All: Conte.
                              A disposizione: Manninger, Chiellini, Pepe, Marchisio, Elia, Estigarribia, Toni.

Bologna (4-3-2-1): Agliardi; Garics, Raggi, Loria, Crespo; Pulzetti, Perez, Taider; Gimenez, Vantaggiato; Acquafresca. All: Pioli.
                              A disposizione: Lombardi, Portanova, Morleo, Khrin, Casini, Paponi, Coda..
                              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Pa dokle vise Djakerini jbt.... da vidimo sta Krasa moze da uradi
                                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Working...
                                X