WTA - Serena Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serena Williams

Serena is currently taking blood thinner medication while hoping to be back on the court again soon. She told, "I like having a challenge, and this will be my biggest challenge yet."

Comment

Mislim da je ovde imala preko 20 aseva. Najbolji servis ikad .

Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova 2010 Wimbledon Highlights w/Interview

Comment

Serenin hiting partner Sasha je ovo napisao na twiteru.
        I need @serenawilliams!!! I can't work with someone else... No f***ing way!!!
        Samo da nije ono sto ja mislim da jeste. #^GH*#

Comment

Pa trenutno je sve moguce, ipak to sto se njoj desilo je krajnje ozbiljno.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

Hvala na podrsci. $#^%RT

Comment

I am feeling Much better Guys thanks again for all the support. I hope to be working out soon. Very soon....
              %G8_ %G8_ %G8_

Comment

"What's going to make me happy is going on the court and holding up trophies, singles and doubles,"
                I dalje je zeljna trofeja. h5g6k8

Comment

Comment

http://johnjohnsaidit.com/does-seren...s-needsserena/

Comment

Danas je snimala ovu reklamu, valjda uskoro treba polako da krene da trenira.

Comment

Serena Williams vs Justine Henin 2001 YEC Highlights

Comment

Q. Kim, if I could follow up, the other day said that Serena was the best of all time. Is that something you would concur, best player of all time?
                          MARIA SHARAPOVA: Serena?

Q. Yeah.
                          MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, I think she has so many strengths and she's accomplished so much and she's won so many Grand Slams, I don't see a reason why not. She's an incredible champion. You know, I always say she's -- I don't know how many Grand Slams she's won. How many is it?

Q. 13.
                          MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, so she's 10 better than I am.

Q. You put her over Steffi, though, with 22? That's a lot more.
                          MARIA SHARAPOVA: The thing is, that's a tough question, because I never -- I didn't watch that much tennis on TV growing up, so I didn't really watch too much of Steffi and Navratilova.
                          I mean, maybe I see matches now from the past, but I never really followed it so much. I'm more of a modern -- I just know the modern tennis.

Comment

U.S. Fed Cup captain Mary Joe Fernandez told ESPN that tennis should brace for "life after the Williams sisters" because "their bodies are breaking down."

Venus, 30, might return relatively soon. And Serena might not need much time to regain her form when she does return, Carillo said.

"What she can do better than most is come back after a long layoff and dominate," Carillo said. "We've seen her do that plenty of times.

"People keep bringing up the fact that she's almost 30. She's kind of a young 30 in the way that Andre Agassi was, because he missed so much tennis in his career. That guy would take months away from the tour, and as much as it hurt his rankings over the years, he was a lot less dinged up than somebody like Pete Sampras, who never really left. So I do believe if Serena can get healthy, and if she has the desire, she can come back and dominate."

Serena thinks so.

"Mentally, I'm 15," she said, laughing, to USA Today recently. She added, "I always think I'm going to play again and I'm going to be faster. I'm going to be better. I'm going to be smarter, wiser."

Comment

p%8@ p%8@ p%8@ p%8@ p%8@ p%8@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12zTAKU-OrI

Comment

Jigsaw jel znas njene mere mozda posto si fan nikako da nadjem visinu tezinu struk i tako mislim da tezinu skriva &*#GI(] &*#GI(] *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR

Comment

Working...
                                X