• Show
Clear All

• BRAVO!!!!

Grand Slam trofeji

Comment

• Comment

• Cestitke Sereninim navijacima
        sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Srećan rođendan Sereni

Comment

• Happy Birthday Serena! Serena Williams turns 32 today, and she has 32 Grand Slams. She's the second woman to win as many as her age in the Open Era - who's the other? And when's this pic from?
                http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...renas-32-slams
                Last edited by wanderer; 26-09-13, 19:39.

Comment

• Serena obezbedila year-end No 1

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-end-world-no1

Comment

• Cestitke Sereninim navijacima, na osvojenoj tituli u Pekingu
                    sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• 56. titula, peta Premier Mandatory/5 ove sezone! Jos samo Istanbul i da zaokruzimo najuspesniju sezonu!

Sledece godine-samo nek je zdravlja

Comment

• Kako je zaustaviti?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigsaw92 View Post
                          Kako je zaustaviti?
                          Polomiti joj nogu

Comment

• BEIJING, China - What was her best memory from Beijing? Is this the best year of her career? What are her plans for the next two weeks before Istanbul? Serena Williams met the press after the big final.

On her injury problems early in the second set...
                            "I've been a little tight all week. It's been a long year, so I was really happy to win. That's why I said I really didn't expect to come and win this tournament. I just wanted to do well this week."

On her strong serving in the final...
                            "I served pretty well tonight. It was important to serve well because she's a good returner, and it's always a good plus to do that. The first game was a little hard, but then I got more into a rhythm."

And on her serve only being 10kph slower than Djokovic's in the final...
                            "It really does give me an advantage. I never grew up trying to have a big serve. I never even thought I would have a big serve. Earlier this year I was playing a tournament and my serve was so off, so I had to rely on my groundstrokes and return game - I thought, 'Wow, life is easier when I can just hit an ace.' That really made me appreciate and understand the advantages of having a serve as a weapon."

On whether she's being challenged...
                            "I'm definitely being challenged. I was down a couple set points in a couple matches. I was able to pull through - got a little lucky. But everyone definitely presents a challenge. Every time I step on the court it's a challenge. I'm vulnerable to not winning. I go out there and focus the best I can every time.

"Everyone is beatable at some point. I know I am. I've lost several times this year."

On her best memory from this week...
                            "Well, definitely holding up that massive trophy. I've seen it so many times in pictures and everyone's holding it up, but I haven't been holding it up. It's so pretty. I'm really excited to do that. And to be able to come back and win this title nine years later is really cool for me as well. Also, I had a lot of fun at the markets here in Beijing, just going out there and getting my fingers dirty, my feet dirty, so to say.

"It's been a wonderful trip in China. My whole team and I have had so much fun on this trip."

On where she goes from Beijing...
                            "I'm going to France. I don't want to go back to the USA because it's too far to travel to the USA and then back to Europe. So I'm going directly to France and training. Istanbul is an indoor tournament, so I'm going to train indoors and get ready for hopefully five more matches this year I'm hoping to play."

On whether she has decided on what she's going to wear for the welcome party in Istanbul...
                            "Actually, yes. It's funny you ask. Yes, I already have."

On whether this is the best year of her career...
                            "Yes. it's definitely one of the best seasons I've had in my career. I don't know if it's the best - for me, winning three Grand Slams in one season is pretty amazing. And also winning two Grand Slams and two gold medals in one season is pretty amazing, too. So I think those are the top three of my career."

- See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl....cb8unFdE.dpuf

Comment

• - Williams passed Virginia Wade and Lindsay Davenport for seventh-most WTA titles in the Open Era:
                              1. Martina Navratilova: 167
                              2. Chris Evert: 154
                              3. Steffi Graf: 107
                              4. Margaret Court: 92
                              5. Evonne Goolagong Cawley: 68
                              6. Billie Jean King: 67
                              7. Serena Williams: 56
                              8t. Virginia Wade: 55
                              8t. Lindsay Davenport: 55

- Williams became the 10th player in the Open Era to capture at least 10 WTA titles in a season and the first since Justine Henin won 10 in 2007.
                              - Williams' 12 WTA finals reached this year is the most since Kim Clijsters made 15 WTA finals in 2003.
                              - Williams' defeat of Jelena Jankovic in the final was her 73rd match win of the year, the most any player has recorded in a season since 2003.
                              - Beijing was the fifth WTA title Williams won this year without dropping a set the entire event, having previously done so in Brisbane, Rome, Bastad and Toronto.
                              - Having also won the inaugural China Open in 2004, Williams' became Beijing's second two-time champion after Svetlana Kuznetsova.

- See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl....UvNbvFqu.dpuf

Comment

• senera1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X