WTA - Serena Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jigsaw92 View Post
    Nova slika za RG. Da li ovo znaci da ce igrati?
    Sabija!!!

Comment

• Ova slika je od pre jedno nedelju ili cak i 2, znam da sam je videla kad sam trazila Rogerovu opremu za RG.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        Ova slika je od pre jedno nedelju ili cak i 2, znam da sam je videla kad sam trazila Rogerovu opremu za RG.
        Kida slika, ma Serena je najjaca !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mare_92 View Post
          Kida slika, ma Serena je najjaca !!!
          Nije fora dal kida slika ili ne nego dal ce igrati na RG.

Comment

• Sigurno sam vec postavljao ali moram opet.Posto slusam gluposti kako ona igra samo na snagu a ovako nema pojma.

Comment

• Comment

• Serena će se naravno pojaviti na najboljem turniru Wimbledon ,ne očekujem nešto previše ali bit će mi dragao da gledam najbolju teniserku trenutno koja se nalazi na listi.......: btw to je moja omiljena teniserka zajedno sa Steffi Graf.
                http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
                Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adin View Post
                  Serena će se naravno pojaviti na najboljem turniru Wimbledon ,ne očekujem nešto previše ali bit će mi dragao da gledam najbolju teniserku trenutno koja se nalazi na listi.......: btw to je moja omiljena teniserka zajedno sa Steffi Graf.
                  Drago mi je da imam podrsku na ovoj temi.
                  Bojana svrati ponekad al ona to vise zbog posla.

Comment

Drago mi je da imam podrsku na ovoj temi.
                    Bojana svrati ponekad al ona to vise zbog posla.
                    ja to po sluzbenoj duznosti

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

ja to po sluzbenoj duznosti
                      Znam, znam.
                      Bar pogledaj neki video kad vec postavim.Kako ja sve Rogerove gledam.

Comment

Znam, znam.
                        Bar pogledaj neki video kad vec postavim.Kako ja sve Rogerove gledam.
                        A ja treba da ti poverujem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Teraj ga da ih preprica!
                          Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Ipak ja posle Rafe navijam za Rogera.

Comment

Ipak ja posle Rafe navijam za Rogera.
                              Pa necu te voditi na RG, ne moras da pricas tu pricu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa necu te voditi na RG, ne moras da pricas tu pricu
                                A znaci ipak je to bila konacna odluka???
                                Dobro ajde onda bezi s moje teme.

Comment

Working...
                                X