• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Week 7 (6.December - 12.December)

fejkersi #%d*

Comment

Kako je brz Rose, bruka!!! $a$7# Sad ce Chicago opet da padne u 3. cetvrtini i onda nas na kraju ocekuje neizvesna zavrsnica :fc-[
      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LeBron fan link=topic=3078.msg212759#msg212759 date=1292033447]
        Kako opasna kosarka u prvom poluvremenu $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT
        Salu na stranu, bice to u drugom poluvremenu mnogo bolje... Makar se nadam... Ipak obe ekipe imaju inzvaredne ofanzivce
        [/quote]
        (citaj Rose i Boozer $#^%RT ) ovo se naravno odnosi na Bulls-e
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=LeBron fan link=topic=3078.msg212759#msg212759 date=1292033447]
          Kako opasna kosarka u prvom poluvremenu $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT
          Salu na stranu, bice to u drugom poluvremenu mnogo bolje... Makar se nadam... Ipak obe ekipe imaju inzvaredne ofanzivce
          [/quote]

Jooj suti,32 poena za poluvreme. #%d*
          U drugom ne moze losije ni da hoce.
          sigpic

Comment

I Korvera i Denga.. I Taj Gibsona @(*6sd$%
            I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying...

Comment

Amare had triple-double...but with turnovers. &*#GI(]

11 izgubljenih lopti.
              sigpic

Comment

Cestitke Treneru George Karlu na 1000-toj pobedi #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Comment

Koliko je Derrick popravio sut, to je bruka!

EDIT: Ajmo Minnesota i Detroit, raspucajte se malo. #&^4A
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Derrick Ros33333333333333333333333333333333333
                    sigpic

Comment

jebem ti lejkerse da ti jebem, dabogda crkli &*(@W6

Comment

ajmo Mile, valjda mozete raspale pistonse da dobijete $#^%RT
                        http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1298387143

Comment

Zavrsite sad utakmicu, ajmo bre Derrick preuzimaj!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ajde Kobe!!!!!
                            Kako me nervira ovaj Barnes. (&$E#

Lakers 3-10
                            Bulls 9-18 za 3.

Vraca se Bullsima ono od New Yorka. $8#a
                            sigpic

Comment

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRICK JORDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=carter985 link=topic=3078.msg212770#msg212770 date=1292037144]
                                jebem ti lejkerse da ti jebem, dabogda crkli &*(@W6
                                [/quote]

ma jedva Clipperse dobili... shta tu nije jasno ^&*ST*^#
                                http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1298387143

Comment

Working...
                                X