Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: Week 5 (22. November - 28. November)

Deng je NULA od igraca bez Rose-a, jedino sto skace i igra solidnu odbranu, ali koliko znam od druge opcije u napadu (veceras prve) se ocekuje jos nesto. #%d*
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ocekivao sam i ja brata,al dosla sestra %QWT&W %QWT&W %QWT&W
      Salim se,navijamo za Bulse @(*6sd$% @(*6sd$% @(*6sd$%

Comment

Ako se ovo dobije idemo u finale 100%. *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
        Salu na stranu, kao sto vec rekoh ranije, samo da bude ispod 20, ja prezadovoljan. %QWT&W
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Salim se i ja,al kad su Bulsi ipustili onu generaciju sa Cendlerom,Duhonom,Hajnrihom,T. Tomasom cekace jos deset godina na takvu priliku,bez obzira koliko ih ti voleo @(*6sd$% @(*6sd$% @(*6sd$% @(*6sd$%

Comment

Jos da Aldridge nije trejdovan za Thomas-a... $JS}|
            sigpic

Comment

Svasta je tu moglo da bude. %QWT&W %QWT&W

Comment

X se zavrsila Indiana, dobro je pa sam igrao H1. $#^%RT

Comment

Pedja dobro odigrao,za minutazu-ODLICNO
                  Misilm da mu fale jos 2-3 trojke do 3. mesta

Comment

Evo nas na -5 *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
                    sigpic

Comment

Ajde Nagetsi trebaju mi samo 5 razlike! #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Comment

Padnem Sa-dal za 0,5 &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
                        aj da gledamo i taj cikago

Comment

I, taman covek pomisli da je Deng poceo da igra i onda dozvoli Melu da primi loptu u reketu i faulira ga za and1. #%d* #%d* #%d*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ne mogu da verujem pao sam samo na Boston i to za jedan poen,zelim im da nikada vise ne uzmu prsten !!!!!!! &*(@W6

Comment

A Melo promasi dodatno slobodno bacanje.

Comment

sta li se utripovao Noa,da moze da kuca kao griffin ?? #%d* #%d* #%d*

Comment

Working...
                                X