Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: Week 3 (8.November - 14. November)

Ja ne gledam nista do Bulls-a, mozda malo Orlando pred kraj poluvremena.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Dzezeri poceli sa serijom od 10-0.

Comment

Sarlot dobro poceo utakmicu... vodili su 10:2
        sigpic

Comment

E, kad picka nisam smeo da odigram keca na Charlotte, eto mi sad. $JS}|
          Mada, svi znamo kako se Jazz vratio u zadnja 4 meca, daleko je ovo od gotovog. Ali, cisto sumnjam da imaju snage i ovo da preokrenu.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

odsvirali su dzezeri za veceras, nema ovde nikakvog vracanja #%d*

Comment

Sarlot ce da zezne mozda stvar, polako, nije kraj. I ja sam odigrao na Dzezere.

Comment

Ajde bre D-Will, dao je samo 2 poena u prvoj cetvrtini, a meni treba preko 19 #%d*

Sto se poena tice, treba mi vise od 188, a u prvoj cetvrtini je bilo 41, bice bolje valjda
                sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

jel ima neko strim za dzezere, pukla mi ova oba sto sam imao #%d*

Comment

I mene jebe stream za Majami, na svakih 5 sekundi zakoci &*(@W6 &*(@W6
                    sigpic

Comment

* Miami Heat forward LeBron James jokingly said he might take the same approach as NFL receiver Randy Moss with the media. He said his comments about playing too much against Boston Thursday were taken out of context. What he meant was coach Erik Spoelstra is still trying to figure out the rotation.

“And it got blew up out of proportion saying that I told coach Spo that he’s playing me too much and that he’s a bad coach,” James said. “You kind of understand sometimes what Randy Moss was talking about when he said, `I will not be answering any more questions.”’

Kao sto sam i pretpostavio.. Izvuceno iz konteksta...
                      Stream za Majami ocajan...
                      I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying...

Comment

I meni isto za Majami,na Jutu nisam mogao ni da udjem,jedino mrezice rade normalno #%d*
                        sigpic
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

juta ko nogom da sutira 13-37 #%d*

Comment

Imate li neki strim za Bulse?
                            sigpic
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Radi onaj na Atdhe. @(*6sd$%
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=-dacha- link=topic=2997.msg196128#msg196128 date=1289696869]
                                Imate li neki strim za Bulse?
                                [/quote]

http://atdhe.net/28215/watch-washing...-chicago-bulls
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X