Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: Week 1 (26.October - 31. October)

Tako je Howard-e, samo gazi!
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Hauard je retard,on da pogodi s' poludistance #%d*
      sigpic

Comment

Ja ne znam da li je Orlando mogao losije da otvori mec... #%d*
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

carter i lewis ne mogu vola da ubodu #%d* ne valja zasad...

Comment

retardirano igraju svi u Orlandu,sreca pa Miami nije kaznio ovo

Ajmo Magicni
            sigpic
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Kakva je greska bila dati Hida,a dovesti Kartera,kardinalna @(*6sd$%
              sigpic

Comment

Sve i dalje ide po planu.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=2954.msg185871#msg185871 date=1288398419]
                  Kakva je greska bila dati Hida,a dovesti Kartera,kardinalna @(*6sd$%
                  [/quote]hido? daj nemoj zajebavati... ja bi hida pustio i za kovacha a kamoli cartera &*#GI(]

Comment

Ma odlican je Vins,posebno je dobro odigrao PO prosle godine.Hido je car,moze i pleja da igra,das mu loptu i on ce dati kos,najbolje se vidjelo koliko fali prosle sezone...
                    sigpic

Comment

Kakav Alley-oop, LBJ -> Wade... Da se zapali publika. Ajmo Majamijevi hateri gde ste sad?

Comment

[quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=2954.msg185875#msg185875 date=1288398849]
                        Kakav Alley-oop, LBJ -> Wade... Da se zapali publika. Ajmo Majamijevi hateri gde ste sad?
                        [/quote]tu smo i dalje, sto pitas? &*#GI(] $%&5@$A

Comment

[quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=2954.msg185875#msg185875 date=1288398849]
                          [/quote]
                          Ajde ne seri, odgledao si 5 minuta i sad je Heat odmah najbolja ekipa u ligi zbog jednog alley-oop-a. #%d*
                          Sta je bilo protiv Boston-a, sto njima nisu uradili tako nesto?

Ako neko moze da vrati Orlando to je Jameer.
                          sigpic

Comment

Dje si sad Dusane,dje si pitam? l5'%9
                            sigpic

Comment

$#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT

Hauard objasnjava,od ovog Majamija nece biti nista ove sezone 80%
                              sigpic
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Evo me gledam neke druge utakmice sa tiketa, kazi?

Comment

Working...
                                X