Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
    vidi se da nisi iz Russ armije :S
    Izvinite na upadu, ali osnivači anti-Russ koalicije su Ljuba i moja malenkost.

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
      Who da Fuck is Tim James?
      My thoughts exactly.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by 3 sekunde u reketu View Post
        Izvinite na upadu, ali osnivači anti-Russ koalicije su Ljuba i moja malenkost.

Zabranjeni, kad ce saopstenje? :S
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Kad dobijemo pravo na pečat.

Comment

Mi smo zabranjeni. We do not forgive. We do not forget. We hate Russell Westbrook. Expect us.
            Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Who da Fuck is Tim James?
              ХАХАХХАХАХАХХА појма немам, ни на гуглу не могу да га нађем.

Јебига, такво питање запало. Ја мислио ја нисам добро историјски поткован али да га ви 100% знате.
              Идемо треће.

Који од ових бројева са дресова, ЛАЛ није пензионисао?

1. 34
              2. 33
              3. 32
              4. 13
              Arise, Serbia!
              You fell asleep long ago,
              And have lain in the dark.
              Now wake up
              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Mi smo zabranjeni. We do not forgive. We do not forget. We hate Russell Westbrook. Expect us.
                Ne, vi se drogirate, bacate topovske udare i baklje na teren i koljete sa istomisljenicima :S
                sigpic

Comment

• Сви сте ви педери, лезбејке и гејеви!
                  Arise, Serbia!
                  Now wake up
                  And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Uros94 View Post
                    Који од ових бројева са дресова, ЛАЛ није пензионисао?

1. 34
                    2. 33
                    3. 32
                    4. 13
                    12. I nece ga ni povuci nego rituelno spaliti da se otera maler. Ljudska zrtva nije iskljucena. Ili robotska kako god.

Comment

• Dwight prvi centar lige.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dwight prvi centar lige.
                        Bitch please

Comment

• Баш размишљам да му скинем овог админа.
                          Еј бре, ко се усуђује да каже да постоји бољи центар од Џавала?
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• :S
                            sigpic

Comment

• BBS (Before Back Surgery) sto mu sada dodje BC (iliti pre Gospoda Isusa Hrista spasitelja judejskog kralja ljudi whatthefuckever)

Comment

• ;)

Мече (вокатив од Мек), да ли си сада свестан да си набио 30 постова за пола сата?

Хајмо људи неку бре игру да организујемо, занимљиве географије, на слово на слово, градове (ко не зна како се игра, објаснићу, никакав проблем), не љути се човече итд.

Би креатив.

И једно питање за све пристуне:
                                Да ли када зовете Трејсија МекГрејдија са: "Мекињо", зовете као мекиња (прехрамбрени производ) или мекињо (бразилски Мек, Роналдо - РоналдИЊО...)
                                Last edited by Урош94; 16-02-13, 23:24.
                                Arise, Serbia!
                                Now wake up
                                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X