Off Topic Caffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black Mamba 24 View Post
    Prozivka na LeBronov racun,u celoj epizodi prozivke.

Comment

• Znam za to.
      Imaju dobre restorane...tako su rekli u seriji.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hrabro i navijački, pa šta god bude!

http://www.mozzartbet.com/sr/kladjen...71-3615885-940

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
        sigpic
        RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
        - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Mislim da ce te samo prva izdati

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
            Mislim da ce te samo prva izdati
            To je ona hrabra! Nešto mi insekt govori da će "starci" da odigraju ludu tekmu!

sigpic
            - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Originally posted by Branislav View Post
              Onda navijamo za starce...

Comment

• Bane, na koliko si kinte ovo odigrao? Jos nisu spustili kvotu na Bulls-e?
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• 2.3 na bulse u mocartu.

Comment

• Znam da je 2.3 ovako zvanicno, al' kad udjes u kladionicu i uplatis 2-3-4 hiljade onda ti samo kaze spustili su ti kvotu na 1.70.
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                      Znam da je 2.3 ovako zvanicno, al' kad udjes u kladionicu i uplatis 2-3-4 hiljade onda ti samo kaze spustili su ti kvotu na 1.70.
                      Sad sam uplatio 2k

http://www.mozzartbet.com/sr/kladjen...74-6116726-940

Comment

• Originally posted by Branislav View Post
                        I ja bi voleo da dobiju, al tesko, izgleda da Pirs nece igrati.

Nego sve pare treba staviti na OKC, ugazice ove. Za Bulse isto nisam siguran, al trebalo bi da dobiju

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                          You like it? You think Cleveland's cool? I never heard anybody say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                            al ces se sjebati na ovoj drugoj

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                              Bane, na koliko si kinte ovo odigrao? Jos nisu spustili kvotu na Bulls-e?
                              Ja odigrao za 1000. Prošla uplata glat. Ali vidiš da imam 5 mečeva, pa 2bh na Boston, pa 2h na Miami i LAC... Verovatno su mi zbog toga ostavili 2.30 na Chicago. Pretpostavljam da će u singlu da obaraju zbog Kobe-ove povrede.

sigpic
                              - 4xMVP -

Comment

• MVP i carter uleteli sa 2, ja sa 3, jebacemo im kevu.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X