Off Topic Caffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Branislav View Post

Film za odrasle, ''sex at six'' sa Sky Lopez u glavnoj ulazi ako me secanje ne vara

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
      Film za odrasle, ''sex at six'' sa Sky Lopez u glavnoj ulazi ako me secanje ne vara
      To ono kad je do 6 sati sve normalno, a onda otkuca 6 sati i "nemile" scene se pocnu desavati svuda po gradu
      There's something wrong with me chemically
      Something wrong with me inherently
      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
      It was the wrong plan
      In the wrong hands
      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
        To ono kad je do 6 sati sve normalno, a onda otkuca 6 sati i "nemile" scene se pocnu desavati svuda po gradu
        E bas taj

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
          Originally posted by Indigo View Post
          Stvarno ne znam jer isključivo gledam crtane filmove, klasike i poneki fajt.

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
          sigpic
          RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
          - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Kako je prosuo. AHAHAHA
            sigpic

Comment

• CZ-JK-Elton John-Diva

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Predstaviću svog mačka Bebana. To je najlepši mačor na svetu. Čista aristokratija duha. Bolji je i pametniji od mnogih ljudi koje sam upoznao u životu. Ako ima neka lepa i pametna mačkica za njega neka se javi.

Dsc00006.jpg

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
                  sigpic
                  RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
                  - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Nije ni za prineti mom macku Mrcini....
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Daj sliku da ocenimo.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ime sve govori, ne moze da se pomjeri koliko je tezak.
                        Last edited by Reise; 21-10-11, 22:45.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Evo ga klip sa Indigovom mackom

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaa, ne znam da li gledate PTI na ESPN-u, ali TK se upravo tako popisao po Rubio-u da to nije normalno.
                            Postoji rubrika u emisiji "Happy Time" gde cestitaju rodjendane i sad, Rubio-ov 21. rodjendan i kaze Tony, kako je izabrao glupo vreme da dodje NBA, sad cemo cekati jos nekoliko meseca na njegove "stat lines" (statisticke linije ili jednostavno statistiku) iz evrope od 2 poena i 2 asistencije za 16 minuta.
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Gledala sam pre podne na HRT-u finale u košarci sa OI u Barseloni 1992. između CRO i USA
                              Pored Dražena, Kukoča, Rađe i ostalih kakav dream team

Pippen, Robinson, Stockton, Laettner, Malone, Mullin, Ewing, Johnson, Jordan, Barkley, Bird, Drexler, Laettner Strašno!

EDIT: Bila sam grubo prekinuta, pa da završim... sve su pobeđivali sa 40-60 razlike, jedino CRO finalu sa 33!
                              Čisto malo podsećanje
                              Last edited by miloolja; 22-10-11, 20:03.
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• The King is in da building! FLY FLY FLY

Comment

Working...
                                X