• Goodfellas...
      Arise, Serbia!
      You fell asleep long ago,
      And have lain in the dark.
      Now wake up
      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Moze neko da mi pomogne da nadjem download tekme kad je Iverson dao 60 poena Orlandu?
        sigpic

Comment

• Harrison Barnes ‏@HBarnes 35m
          Poceo sam da ucim srpski i mogu da kazem da sam za jedno predavanje puno naucio! @nedovic1624 je odlican ucitelj!
          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by colke995 View Post
            Moze neko da mi pomogne da nadjem download tekme kad je Iverson dao 60 poena Orlandu?
            Last edited by Black Mamba 24; 30-11-13, 23:27.
            sigpic

Comment

• Od velike si pomoci zaista
              sigpic

Comment

• http://www.americkisportovi.net/inde...svakog-naslova

Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 02-12-13, 23:25.

Comment

• There was a report of Kenyon Martin and Metta World Peace getting into a heated argument during Sunday’s morning practice. MWP, in true MWP style, explained what the argument (which had both players fired up at each other) was about...

Said Metta: “We were eating pasta. He had elbow pasta, I had shell pasta, and I told him how my shell pasta is better than his elbow pasta. And he was pretty upset about that. He loves elbow pasta, but I disagree, I think shell pasta is better. I don't care. I will stand by that. Shell pasta.” (this is a direct quote from the New York Daily News).

"There was no pushing or shoving, certainly no punches, but it was heated," a source said. "They were jawing at each other, and you're talking about two guys who are pretty explosive, guys you wouldn't want to mess with. It settled down, but nobody was too eager to jump in between them, let's put it that way."

Comment

• http://mondo.rs/a641752/Kolumne/Edin...a-Dzordza.html
                    Jos jedna u nizu sjajnih Edinovih kolumni.

Comment

• Colke prosetao novi avatar.

Comment

• Ako, ako kad jedem govna Niko mi nije kriv
                        sigpic

Comment

• Note to self: Ne kladiti se protiv Ljube, daje uzasne avatare.

Comment

• Ne znam sto tako pricate, dao mu je najboljeg igraca sveta... Sta bi bilo da mu je dao Wall-a recimo?
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
                              Note to self: Ne kladiti se protiv Ljube, daje uzasne avatare.
                              Dao sam mu izbor od 3,4 avatara, a on je sam ovaj izabrao

Mac, cekam duel Walla i fantasticnog Kirk-a pa da vidimo ciji je plej bolji.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                                Dao sam mu izbor od 3,4 avatara, a on je sam ovaj izabrao

Mac, cekam duel Walla i fantasticnog Kirk-a pa da vidimo ciji je plej bolji.
                                Kurt to gazi kao plitak potok. Evo, mogu se kladim u sta 'oces da ce ga nadigrati lagano.

Al' kako je Ljuba osetio da ce ga Wall ispostovati i doneti mu pobedu u opkladi...

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X