Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Rose before hoes!

Comment

• Ako bude fantazija racunajte na mene
        sigpic

Comment

• Bice jasta, ovih dana cemo da se izdogovaramo sve.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• I na mene isto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Biće toga sigurno. Kad neka tamo Kalčo liga ima svoj, kako da institucija poput NBA ne bude imala svoj fantasy na ovom forumu
              Originally posted by Brajkula
              Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Prijavljujem se .. Prosli put sam zakasnio, popunilo se sve

Comment

• Mozda zakasnis i ove godine, ko zna.
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Imajte me u vidu

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Gde je moj Brooklyn Nets bandwagon? Mogla bi tema za uživo komentarisanje da se otvori.
                          ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                          I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkedOne8 View Post
                            Gde je moj Brooklyn Nets bandwagon? Mogla bi tema za uživo komentarisanje da se otvori.
                            Valjda ovde ide sve za predsezonu : http://www.sportklub.info/forum/show...ason-2013-2014

Comment

• Jasta. Treba i tu temu popuniti.
                              It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                              It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Ljubo

Comment

Working...
                                X