***Roland Garros 2020***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    Hoces da kazes da ako Nadal ne osvoji ove godine RG da on nije najbolji igrac ikada na sljaci?
    Ma, naravno da jeste, ali ce se potvrditi da je onda vrlo limitiran u uslovima koji mu nisu po volji, pa makar to bilo i na njegovoj najboljoj podlozi. To je isto kao da si najbolji igrac na hardu ikad, ali da na brzom hardu prosto ne mozes osvojiti turnir. Ali si ugrabio eru kad se igralo iskljucivo na sporom i nakrcao tonu titula.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
      Ma, naravno da jeste, ali ce se potvrditi da je onda vrlo limitiran u uslovima koji mu nisu po volji, pa makar to bilo i na njegovoj najboljoj podlozi. To je isto kao da si najbolji igrac na hardu ikad, ali da na brzom hardu prosto ne mozes osvojiti turnir. Ali si ugrabio eru kad se igralo iskljucivo na sporom.
      Neko ko je osvojio 12 RGa i ne znam ni sama vise koliko turnira na sljaci, ne moze da bude limitiran na toj podlozi
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Aj' da vidimo...

Comment

• Pa nebitno je sta ce da bude na ovom RGu, Nadal je najbolji igrac na sljaci ikada i niko mu nije ni blizu.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Evo vidjecemo..

Comment

• aferim...ja sam uvek voleo sto je dzokara pobegao od sljake,ona se nekako podrazumeva za tenisere i teniserke s ovih prostora
              Wizard

Comment

• Wizard

Comment

• Zamisli molim te moći će da bude ukupno 750 ljudi na tribinama od toga 500 "običnih" smrtnika.
                  Sajt im u raspadu, imaju reflektore nema večernje sesije.
                  Lažni testovi izbacuju igrače. Prevarant jedan od najvećih Paskal Marija glumi bosa...

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
                    Ovo je sve uvertira za najveci skandal turnira. Be prepared!

Bukvalno sam isto pomislio

Comment

• I ovde da stavim, ko hoce da nam se pridruzi

league number: 131
                      name: SK FORUM
                      password: AAAFS

https://fantasy.rolandgarros.com/

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Medvedevu se svidjaju nove loptice

However, Russian Daniil Medvedev, who prefers slower claycourt conditions and less spin, had no complaints.
                        "I like the balls because, yeah, tennis is a funny and interesting sport," said the world number five, who lost to Nadal in last year's U.S. Open final.
                        "It's normal that when one player doesn't like something, second one maybe is going to like it. So far I like it. I think it suits me not bad."
                        FRENCH OPEN 2020 - NEW BALLS, PLEASE! RAFAEL NADAL UNHAPPY WITH FRENCH OPEN CHOICE

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Veselo, veselo...
                              Jos ce da se porazboljevaju
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ma dobro te prognoze oni stave oblak kise za cijeli dan ako su sanse da ce pasti vece od 20%. Eo gledam, padace kisa sutra tj. nedjelju a igrace se bez ikakvih problema ponedjeljak, utorak, srijeda. Tek od cetvrtka rastu sanse preko 50% za kisu. To nije nista dramaticno ako se sjetimo kakvih je RG-ova bilo u regularnom terminu

Manje se zene zale na hladno vrijeme od muskarca, hajde vjerujem da je zbog potencijalnog alibija i sto im nije po volji, nego sto im je stvarno hladno i sto ce se prehladiti, kmee. Nek igraju i ne seru previse, samo daju povoda svojim fan bazama da kmece i sve se pretvori u festival omalovazavanja
                                Last edited by DinoFC; 26-09-20, 13:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X