No announcement yet.

***Roland Garros 2020***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zvanicno, bice gledalaca, 750 za "obicne" ljude + 200 za sponzore + 50 za klubove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Zna se i raspored, prvo pocinje donja polovina kod muskaraca i gornja kod zena

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Zna se i raspored, prvo pocinje donja polovina kod muskaraca i gornja kod zena

Spoiler

Da li je moguce ?
          Last edited by 147; 25-09-20, 13:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Roger se oporavlja od operacije i planira da se vrati u Australiji.
            Igra i Karlovic jos uvek, igra Feli koji je isto godiste kao i Roger itd.
            karlo je ispo u kvalifikacijama...

ocaj im je inace zvabnicni sajt,pa mi vise vesti kupimo sa TW
            Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              nisam ni citao tekst,reaugem onako,,,samo c potrositi novce i zivce
              Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
                Da li je moguce ?
                I laksi zreb i da prvi pocinje, pa bilo bi previse

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• nadal kvota 2,1 djoko 3,1,timo 5..ostali,dooooooooooooole......ne secam se u skorije vreme ovako velike razlike prve trojice
                  Wizard

Comment

• Krajinovic-Milojevic u R1. Ehh bzvz

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ali u Timovoj osmini zrijeba 4 osvajaca slema igraju medjusobno prvo kolo. Tim-Cilic, Stan-Endi. Zvek...

Comment

• Opasno kmečanje je Rafa bacio na presici. Hahahahha, mogu mislit koliko mu je muka sto se uopste igra. Puco bi na organizatore. Nije fer prema organizatorima rafalnu paljubu osuti obzirom na ulozene napore da se turnir odrzi

Last edited by DinoFC; 25-09-20, 16:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                          Opasne loptice hahahahah
                          Pa sad, iako sam u ozbiljnoj dilemi i trenutno se grizem za usnu.. uzdrzacu se od sprdnje u vezi tih njegovih rijeci. Razlog: niko nema njeznije laktove i ramena od naseg Bambija, a lopte teske, spori uslovi, morace se generisati dosta snage za napad...

Vrlo vjerovatno da Nadal uopste nije mislio na tu vrstu povreda, vec na maratonske, preduge poene i iscrpljenost usled takve igre.. ali meni odmah Bambijevi laktovi i ramena padose na um...

Comment

• Meni je samo drago sto Federer ne igra, hladni uslovi, teske i spore loptice, katastrofa u najavi i to ne samo rezultatska

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bogami, ipak je mislio bas na laktove i na ramena.

Bude li Nole u sred turnira poceo ono njegovo treskanje ruke...

Comment

• Ja nekako mislim da je prijatnije da se igra na 10-15 stepeni nego na 30+ :/

Comment

Working...
                                X