Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novak se pretplatio na gubljenje Rg-ova sa duplom servis greskom.
    OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
      Auuu kakva krađa...auuuu
      Sve i da jeste, nije bitno... 6 0, 6 2...

Comment

• Najgori turnir u istoriji sporta. Mutavi Francuzi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orao View Post
          Nadal je pi....

Послато са Redmi Note 6 Pro помоћу Тапатока
          Bez vredjanja.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Kakvo je govno ovaj Rafa..zna da će ga Dumsoa podržati, nema šanse da bi prekinuo poen da neko drugi sudi.

Comment

• Ma fala jasno, poizbacuj sve pa da se razilazimo
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Čestitam Nadalovim navijačima

Послато са Redmi Note 6 Pro помоћу Тапатока

Comment

• Vazi za sve, nemojte da vredjate igrace, islulirajte.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Francuzi i teniski turnir. Nama trebaju 3 korone. Svetu i čovečanstvu

Comment

• Nego Skeptice tu sam, bio do kladionici da naplatin treci set.
                      OVAKO

Comment

• Bravo Rafaaaa, 20ti GS[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]
                        Hated, adored never ignored

MUFC

Comment

• Ипак браво за Рафу, ок старији је, нека се још намеће, одбранио је своје поене од прошле године, а Ноле повећао за 480 и одмакао Рафи...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Čista pobeda... Čestitke Nadalu...

Comment

• AAAAAAAAA GOAAAAAATTTTT
                              OVAKO

Comment

• Cestitke Nadalu. Novak kasno usao u mec jbga.

Comment

Working...
                                X