No announcement yet.

Rim 2020. - kad mu vreme nije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hvala, tako sam i mislio. A Per je budaletina, nasmija me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kad kazu, kvalitetan primer budale, e to je Per

ali mislim da je ljut zato sto je trazio start u utorak, a ovi mu nisu izasli u susret i sad luduje
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Ovo je u fazonu Kirjosa, kenja dok se protivnik sprema za servis. Baš nepoštivanje protivnika.....

Comment

Sreca pa nije poremetio Sinera, jer je ovaj ipak klinac i neiskusan je.
          A mogu samo da zamislim kakav bi to mec bio da je tu bila publika, Per bi se i potukao sa nekim kakav je

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ovi komentatori na sk svi na isti fazon. Iritantan i galami isto ovaj u meču japanca kao i onaj francuza.

Comment

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Kao što sam se kladio, Nišioka nepremostiva prepreka za našeg Kecmana.
                Japanac zna da bude dosta nezgodan.
                Slabija verzija Keija.

Poslato sa ANA-NX9 pomoću Tapatoka

Comment

Zaboravih da napišem malopre, Koepfer-De Minaur je najgori meč koji sam ikada gledao na masters/GS nivou.
                  Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Znaci, ipak ove sezone gledamo Novaka i Ficka, jedan protivu drugog. Jer ne vidim nacin da pobjednik ovog meca napravi probleme Filipu..

Comment

Cekinato itekako moze da dobije Filipa na sljaci. Naravno, nece biti favorit, ali sa Ficom je retko kada sigurno.

Comment

Šta je sa Stanom, 0:6 prvi set

Comment

Jel se ovo Wawrinki smesi krompir

Comment

Evo i brejk u drugom. Ovo stvarno ne bi smio da dozvoli igrac njegovog kalibra. Pa sve da sad okrene i pokida ovog, ne smije ovooo..

Comment

Ovaj Museti je neka mlada nada italijanskog tenisa, a Stan nema neke rezultate u Rimu poslednjih par godina

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Musetti se čita Muzeti. No dobro, dugo je ovdje bio Rože Federer.
                                Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X