Rim 2020. - kad mu vreme nije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
    Cinjenica je da su Nadal po Suncu na sljaci i Nadal uvece na sljaci dva razlicita tenisera. Da se RG, MC igraju uvece ( i Rim finale) imao bi sigurno po nekoliko titula manje.
    Apsolutno! Jos ga ne ide prvi servis.

Naravno, i Svarcman igra mec zivota.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      U 17h
      Hvala lepo.
      "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• не одговара Рафи мрак?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
          Ovo.. ako sad ovo prokocka... ne znam.....
          ako prokocak,izgubice,to je bar prosto a izgleda da se gace stegle
          Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
            Apsolutno! Jos ga ne ide prvi servis.

Naravno, i Svarcman igra mec zivota.
            Ovo pod jedan, pa onda sve ostalo...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Ovo pod jedan, pa onda sve ostalo...
              Varas se Bojana.

Da se Nadalov topspin prima, Dijego ne bi mogao da igra ovako agresivno i precizno.
              Da Nadala pak ide 1. servis, sve bi bilo teze za Svarcmana, trosio bi vise energije.

Inace za Novak ovo nije dobro. Nadal treba da cisti zrijeb. Novak treba top Nadala.

Comment

• Meni ovo smrdi na gotov meč

Comment

Varas se Bojana.

Da se Nadalov topspin prima, Dijego ne bi mogao da igra ovako agresivno i precizno.
                  Da Nadala pak ide 1. servis, sve bi bilo teze za Svarcmana, trosio bi vise energije.

Inace za Novak ovo nije dobro. Nadal treba da cisti zrijeb. Novak treba top Nadala.
                  Aha, znaci da Svarcman redja greske i da ne moze da izdrzi razmenu duzu od 5 udaraca i tada bi pobedjivao
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Kakve razlike u uslovima za igru i kolik utice. Nenormalno, neko rece da se igra uvecer ali to nije prirodno za sljaku. I jedno je sigurno Nadal ne moze biti apsolutni favorit u uslovima kakvi ce vladat na RG ove godine

Comment

• Allaaa šta radi Švarci Ajmo odserviraj samo please

Comment

• Ajde mali, zaljubljeni
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

O cemu pricas ti, moj brate...

Comment

• Ovaj reziser prenosa se bas navadio na Diegovu djevojku.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I raspad u servisu za mec. Klasika.. to je tenis...

Comment

• ma to je...da ne lajem
                                Wizard

Comment

Working...
                                X