X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da li ce sad uspeti
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Kakav je Zverev mentol

Comment

• Pa strsano kako drugi servira vec 2 seta.

Sta radi nerezonski neverovatno.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sramota.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Uopšteno jedno loše finale.

Poslato sa ANA-NX9 pomoću Tapatoka

Comment

• Svaka cast Time, ne moze da hoda.
              Cccccc....
              sigpic

Comment

• Ako se Tim oporavi fizicki, uzima RG.

Comment

• Bravo Timm zasluzeno osvojen Jedino sto je uzbudljv mec,al tezak smor bez ove trojice(dvojice)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Bravo Dominice
                    Sasha
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Čestitke Timovim navijačima, ako ih ima
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• A distanca ovo je za diskvalifikaciju.

Comment

• Cestitke Timu Zasluzio je.

Comment

• Pa dobro.. Nije da se nije gadno kiksalo sa obje strane, ali pokazali su i vrhunski igru. Moze sudbina tenisa na kraju zavrsiti u prave ruke. Sta znam.. kiselo je grozdje.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack View Post
                              Bravo Timm zasluzeno osvojen Jedino sto je uzbudljv mec,al tezak smor bez ove trojice(dvojice)[emoji3]
                              Smorčina.
                              Jedno od lošijih finala.
                              Gledali smo neko balon nadmetanje.

Poslato sa ANA-NX9 pomoću Tapatoka

Comment

• Ne treba Zverevu biti krivo, nije on kriv što je zalutao u finale spletom nevjerovatnih okolnosti. Umalo da tenis doživi potop, srećom Thiem je bio bolji i s jednom nogom.

Comment

Working...
                                X