Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ne znam, ja sam vec poludeo od dosade, poceo sam da radim sklekove i igram karte. Mene brine samo sto niko nije siguran sta ce biti sa virusom. Licno mi je bitno da se ne vrati u Kinu, to bi vec bio znak da smo u problemu vecem nego sto mislimo..
    3× ABA League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
    6× Montenegrin League champion (2007–2012)
    3× Serbian League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
    2× German League champion (2018, 2019)
    6× Montenegrin Cup winner (2007–2012)
    4× Serbian Cup winner (2014, 2015, 2017, 2021)
    2× ABA League Coach of the Year (2014, 2015)

Comment

• To niko ne zna zato je vakcina jedino resenje. Da se tako cekalo da variola vera mutira umrlo bi na hiljade ljudi. Cak i za obican grip vakcina je najbolje resenje, za starije ljude posebno.

Comment

• Nemojte previse da brinete, ima ko da razmislja

Comment

• Nema jos ni 11h a u Spaniji vec preko 1100 novih slucajeva i 41 umrlih. Nemacka cak i vise, skoro 1300 novih slucaja i 12 mrtvih. Jos jedan tezak i mucan dan nam predstoji.
          Last edited by skeptik; 23-03-20, 09:48.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ta mi je jedna od najboljih fora, videla sam je juce
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Sjajno

A pajz ovog ludaka hahaha sta te na ovako nesto natera

https://twitter.com/BoraKonj/status/...481616896?s=19
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• E da, videla sam i to

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dekkard View Post
                      Ovo se savršeno uklapa u iskustvo moje koleginice sa sinom koga nisu 6 dana hteli da pregledaju

https://nova.rs/politika/precutali-p...janja-potpisa/
                      Vidim da se to sve vise pominje. Uzas...
                      There's something wrong with me chemically
                      Something wrong with me inherently
                      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                      It was the wrong plan
                      In the wrong hands
                      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• prvi minut je dovoljan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• E jesmo lud narod u 3pm. Sta je bre ovo Alan Ford, Monti Pajton... nema vise pistolj ili noz nego "Pare na sunce ili korona".
                          "Pretio prodavačici da će je zaraziti koronavirusom, pa uhapšen"
                          http://rs.n1info.com/Vesti/a580845/P...a-uhapsen.html

Comment

• Rad od kuće i muke koje nosi

sigpic

Comment

• #BREAKING

2020 Tokyo Olympics postponed due to the coronavirus epidemic, says Kyodo News

Comment

• Ovo je katastrofa u Spaniji. Podaci od 12h, preko 4300 novih slucajeva i preko 400 mrtvih. Tek je podne.

Comment

Working...
                                X