Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cim vidis da ga Hjuit poducava kako da igra protiv Federera odma je jasno da ne moze da dobije.
    sigpic

Comment

• To je to, sjeba' ga Hjuit
      sigpic

Comment

• Ukrali su nam teniski glavasi epski mec, da je makar na 12 tb mada je i to premalo, ovo je mec koji bi se mogao igrati jos dva sata minimum. Ali dzaba, nemaju takta jednostavno.
        sigpic

Comment

• Zasluzeno u tb
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Mirisem neki choke tipa 7-3

Comment

• kakav fh u aut
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Dosta srece za Mlinara, njegova lopta kaci mrezu i prelazi, a Federerova ostaje na mrezi.
                sigpic

Comment

• Kinezi su i u boxu Federera, ja ne znam ali ova korona...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Daleko je 10 poen, moze Federer jos koji put da pogrijesi komotno

Comment

• Sreća pa se ovo igra do 10.
                      Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• ma bice 10:5 za Milmana, iako ce Fed da ima prilike, usrace svaku
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• I to mi je glupo do 10, sve izmisljaju neka pravila, ako se uvijek igralo do sedam neka se igra i dalje, a u pm
                          sigpic

Comment

• Napet je Federer, kao moji bicepsi
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                              I to mi je glupo do 10, sve izmisljaju neka pravila, ako se uvijek igralo do sedam neka se igra i dalje, a u pm
                              Gotiva je 10, iskreno. Ludje nekako a i ostavljeno na kraju da ne mozes na foru pobjedit

Comment

• Auuuuuuuu

Comment

Working...
                                X