Australian Open 2020 (glavna tema)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    O tome ti pricam, ali on se bunio samo jednom, a Sandgren je bezuspesno pokusavao ceo mec
    Bunice se ovoj mnogi, vidim ja.. samo da bi progovorili koju s njom.

Comment

Sandgrena bas i nije tako gledala
      To cu ja danas da procenim, ali na prethodnim mecevima bogami... nije se Svarci dzabe zaljubio [emoji41]
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
        Bunice se ovoj mnogi, vidim ja.. samo da bi progovorili koju s njom.
        O tome i pricam
        a ne moze covek da im uzme za zlo, lepa zena
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Novak nece igrati samo protiv Rodzera u SF, vec i protiv.............wait for it...........publike.

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• E jest, vala gore od USO, a pogotovu proslog W, nece biti.
            No sikiriki ;)

[emoji41]
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Smirili ste se napokon kao da sam trčala maraton danas, iako nemam neki običaj da čitam uživo dok gledam meč, ne znam danas šta mi bi
              Nemogući ste

Auuuč koooolika fotka!
              sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• 1.12 kvota na Novaka. To je to otprilike, mozda ga malcice potcenjuju.
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    For everyone

Comment

• Taj meč sa Rogerom je nevažan. Nole će to rutinski dobiti. Sutra ujutru se rešava pitanje šampiona. Ako Rafa može da zaustavi Thiema onda je to veliki korak ka tituli. Thiem udara fenomenalno. BH i FH, a odbrana šou, kao na šljaci sve stiže. Novak bi sa njim u finalu imao ogromne probleme.

Comment

• Grande Novak Kada je zaplako i ja sam sa njega, bas tuzna scena Koliko je samo znacio Kobe za njega, koliko mu je pomogao oko povrede... Zivot nije fer definitivno
                        OVAKO

Comment

Vala kako ga gleda Marijana
                          Ne svidja mi se njen ukus ali mora se priznati da ga je baš bezobrazno poželela pogledom ali džabe kad naduvenko samo o tenisu misli..

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
                              Ne svidja mi se njen ukus ali mora se priznati da ga je baš bezobrazno poželela pogledom ali džabe kad naduvenko samo o tenisu misli..
                              Dzabe Novaku pobede nad njim, kad ga Marijana onako nikad nece pogledati. Voli Marijana kad muskarac pokaze drskost.

Gde je Uros sad da detaljnije objasni zasto se Marijana lozi na Rodzera.
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              For everyone

Comment

• 1.15 na Djokovica hahahahaha ala su ga pretjerali

Comment

Working...
                                X