X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fini ljudi ovi Ganci

Koliku glavu ima Esijen

Comment

• Сад упалих меч са Ирском, видим губимо, и сад шанса за 2-0. Како играмо?
      Ладно у првој постави Енглеске 5 играча Ливерпула.
      Last edited by Nightbird; 05-03-14, 20:22.
      Bill Shankly : "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that".

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightbird View Post
        Sad upalih mec sa Irskom, vidim gubimo, i sad zamalo 2-0. Kako igramo?
        Izgleda da zamalo igramo... Zajebavam se, i ja sam se sada ukljucio...

Comment

• Rivaldo stavio tačku, sa suzama u očima...

Vrhunski svetski fudbal od danas je siromašniji za jednog od velikih majstora ove igre, legendarnog Brazilca Rivalda.

On je, u svojoj 42. godini, odlučio da stavi tačku na profesionalnu karijeru, potvrdivši to na svojim profilima na društvenim mrežama.

''Sa suzama u očima, danas najpre želim da se zahvalim Bogu, a onda i mojoj porodici i svim navijačima za svu podršku koju sam imao tokom 24 godine duge karijere profesionalnog fudbalera.

Danas, obaveštavam sve moje fanove širom sveta da je moja profesionalna fudbalska karijera došla do svog kraja. Bilo je dosta prepreka, izazova, odricanja, razočarenja, ali mnogo više je bilo radosti i velikih dostignuća.

Tokom svih ovih godina upoznao sam mnogo ljudi, prijatelja koji su to ostali i do danas. Počeo sam u Paulisti, bez mnogo novčanih sredstava, bez menadžera, samo uz podršku moje porodice i veliku želju da ostvarim svoje snove.

Uz Božiju pomoć, doživeo sam da budem priznat i kao najbolji fudbaler sveta, da budem član ekipe koja je šampion sveta, uz još mnogo trofeja i priznanja, što je potvrda da vredi verovati i boriti se'', poručio je, između ostalog, Rivaldo.

Tokom blistave karijere, Rivaldo je promenio veliki broj klubova, ali je najveći trag ostavio u Barseloni od 1997. do 2002. godine, dok je u reprezentaciji Brazila nastupio 74 puta, uz 34 postignuta gola i bio je član selekcije koja je 2002. osvojila titulu prvaka sveta.

http://www.sportske.net/vest/medjuna...ma-170812.html

Comment

• Fantazija
            sigpic
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/ue...da-baraz/73128

Comment

• Hari Kjuel završava karijeru

Comment

• Stojkovicev menadzer se sprda sa njim bukvalno.Zvezda, Partizan i od leta Olimpijakos i izmedju neki nebitni klubovi u celoj prici.

Comment

• Legendarni Rožerio Seni ide u penziju http://www.sportklub.rs/legenda-se-p...rsava-karijeru

Kakav je to samo golman bio a uz to i odličan strelac, među golmanima najbolji u istoriji usudiću se reći

Comment

• Top 10 Highest Selling Club Football Jerseys

It is important to keep in mind when going through this list that the figures are for official replica jerseys only. This does not include the tens of millions of fake and knock-off jerseys which flood the market every year.
                        10. AC Milan, 350,000 sales per year
                        9. Inter Milan, 425,000 sales per year
                        8. Juventus, 480,000 sales per year
                        7. Arsenal, 800,000 sales per year
                        6. Liverpool, 810,000 sales per year
                        5. Bayern Munich, 880,000 sales per year
                        4. Chelsea, 910,000 sales per year
                        3. Barcelona, 1.15 million sales per year
                        T1. Manchester United, 1.4 million sales per year
                        T1. Real Madrid, 1.4 million sales per year

http://www.therichest.com/sports/soc...occer-jerseys/
                        IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                        ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Anelka potpisao za Atletiko Mineiro.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...a5kkFZx442Spvw

Comment

• Danas rodjendan najjacem lijevom beku ikad Robertu Carlosu.
                            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain are among the European clubs who will learn this week whether they are deemed to be in serious breach of Uefa's financial fair play rules.

The Club Financial Control Body's (CFCB) investigatory chamber, headed by the former Belgium prime minister Jean-Luc Dehaene, is to meet on Tuesday and Wednesday to consider the cases of 76 clubs. Those considered to have committed serious breaches of Uefa's break-even rules will be referred to the CFCB's adjudicatory panel for a final verdict, with Uefa to announce details of all sanctions around 5 May. The sanctions could include being barred from European competition.

Manchester City, who have lost £149m in the past two seasons, and PSG are both understood to be among the 76 clubs under investigation. The CFCB panel will have four options open to them: to dismiss the case; to agree a settlement with the club effectively putting them on probation; to issue a reprimand and fine of up to €100,000; or in serious cases to refer the club to the adjudicatory chamber. The clubs should therefore know their position, and how much they have to fear, by the end of the week.

PSG are believed to be most at risk – the Qatari-owned club effectively wiped out its annual losses of €130m by announcing a back-dated sponsorship deal with the Qatar Tourism Authority. As it is a deal with a related party, however, the French club will have to convince Uefa the deal is a fair market value.

The French newspaper L'Equipe reported last month that Uefa officials found the Paris club's officials "a bit haughty" in the discussions over FFP, but that Manchester City had been more convincing. The PSG president Nasser al-Khelaifi insisted in January the sponsorship deal was not creative accounting.

He said: "Our contract with Qatar Tourism Authority is not some accounting trick. It's the same contract we have with Emirates. There's no reason for Uefa to disagree. Everything is legal. Our lawyers are very competent."

Clubs can lose up to €45m (£37m) over the last two years under Uefa's rules. City made losses of £97.9m in 2012 and £51.6m last year, but can write off sums spent on facilities, youth development and a number of other items.

Other top English clubs have little to fear, with the likes of Arsenal and Manchester United being in the black in both years. Chelsea made a £49.4m loss last year but made a £1.4million profit in 2012 so will comply. Liverpool and other clubs such as Monaco, who are not playing in Europe this season, will not have to pass the FFP rules until next autumn, with any sanctions applicable in 2015.

Liverpool last month announced losses of £49.8m up to the end of May 2013, and a further £40.5m over the previous 10 months. Uefa confirmed it would announce any decisions at the start of next month.

A statement said: "Uefa does not provide any details about clubs' ongoing investigations as part of the monitoring process, nor will it comment on correspondence between the CFCB and clubs. Uefa will only communicate once decisions have been taken by the CFCB investigatory chamber, which we anticipate will happen at the beginning of May."

Clubs can appeal against any decision to the court of arbitration for sport.

Da vidimo, koliko ce ovo daleko da ide, i da li ce stvarno imati jak uticaj.
                              sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Da ti kaže tvoj brat nešto Freš, tj. da su sva te priče pišanje uz vetar. Pa evo i ovi iz Zvezde se sprdaju sa tom temom, kao šanse da Zvezda igra LŠ dogodine preko 50%, javno izjave ovi iz uprave. Dakle izjave tipa "teško je, šatro gorimo, ali mi smo heroji i u minut do 12, naravno, naći ćemo neko herojsko rešenje u skladu sa našom titulom koju sami sebi namećemo tim izjavama".

Dakle,

Comment

Working...
                                X