X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: GRAND PRIX OF JAPAN 2010

Yamaha: Rossi was 'too aggressive'

"We made our position clear. You don't do this; especially considering the situation in the championship."
    Yamaha management have told Valentino Rossi that he was too aggressive in his defence of third position against team-mate and title leader Jorge Lorenzo in the closing stages of Sunday's Japanese Grand Prix at Motegi.

Lorenzo was faster than Rossi at the end of the race and the pair swapped places six times over the last two laps - and made contact several times - before Rossi held on to the final rostrum position.

“I think that Valentino's actions in the race were not correct towards Lorenzo," GPone.com reports Yamaha Motor Racing Managing Director of Lin Jarvis as saying.

“After the race, Jorge came to us and asked our opinion of Rossi's behaviour during the race. There were four of us. Besides me, there was Furusawa and another two people from Yamaha.

"We, together, were in agreement with the fact that a battle like that between team-mates makes no sense. We expect our riders to race with a higher margin of safety and they were too close today.

"After that, Furusawa went to talk to Valentino, and he asked him to adopt a different approach when racing other Yamaha riders.

"We made our position clear. The race was too tight and too difficult. You don't do this; especially considering the situation in the championship.

“There is no implication of wrongdoing [by Rossi], otherwise Race Direction would have intervened. But a rider can be very aggressive, or too aggressive. Valentino was too aggressive.

“From a sporting perspective races might be more boring and less spectacular [without these kinds of battles]. But we don't want riders ending up in the gravel. We expect the riders to respect one another."

Comment

[quote author=L. Lawliet link=topic=2893.msg174482#msg174482 date=1286182484]
      [quote author=MOTOM888 link=topic=2893.msg174479#msg174479 date=1286180578]
      Na šta konkretno misliš?
      [/quote]

Velike su sanse da misli da Bjadji nije zasluzio titulu, da i prethodna osvajanja nsu nesto a najvjerovatnije je da misli kako bi neki penzionisani vozac ili jos bolje pokojni objasnio Bjadjiju samo da je tu, nego eto nije pa sad chudo. Mozda cak i Kato kad bi zavrsio sa Valentinom presao bi u Superbike da se pojasni sa BJadjijem $8#a
      [/quote]

Koje fantastične trke juče u WSBK u Francuskoj, da li si gledao?

Comment

[quote author=MOTOM888 link=topic=2893.msg174509#msg174509 date=1286189875]
        Yamaha: Rossi was 'too aggressive'

"We made our position clear. You don't do this; especially considering the situation in the championship."
        Yamaha management have told Valentino Rossi that he was too aggressive in his defence of third position against team-mate and title leader Jorge Lorenzo in the closing stages of Sunday's Japanese Grand Prix at Motegi.

Lorenzo was faster than Rossi at the end of the race and the pair swapped places six times over the last two laps - and made contact several times - before Rossi held on to the final rostrum position.

“I think that Valentino's actions in the race were not correct towards Lorenzo," GPone.com reports Yamaha Motor Racing Managing Director of Lin Jarvis as saying.

“After the race, Jorge came to us and asked our opinion of Rossi's behaviour during the race. There were four of us. Besides me, there was Furusawa and another two people from Yamaha.

"We, together, were in agreement with the fact that a battle like that between team-mates makes no sense. We expect our riders to race with a higher margin of safety and they were too close today.

"After that, Furusawa went to talk to Valentino, and he asked him to adopt a different approach when racing other Yamaha riders.

"We made our position clear. The race was too tight and too difficult. You don't do this; especially considering the situation in the championship.

“There is no implication of wrongdoing [by Rossi], otherwise Race Direction would have intervened. But a rider can be very aggressive, or too aggressive. Valentino was too aggressive.

“From a sporting perspective races might be more boring and less spectacular [without these kinds of battles]. But we don't want riders ending up in the gravel. We expect the riders to respect one another."
        [/quote]

Sta bre preagresivan!!!Jaoooooooooo!!!Kako mrzim te sefove svih timova.Duel je bio za medalju.Iako sam Lorenzov fan Vale je potpuno zasluzeno bio treci i ovom prilikom cestitam svim njegovim fanovima na forumu za to.Revans vam sledi u Maleziji.Sta preagresivan pa i treba da budu svi takvi.A i nije samo Rossi ulazio u kontakt vec i Lorenzo.Izvinjavam se na recniku ali ljudi iz Yamahe puno seru!!!
        sigpic

Comment

juuu kako sam se sad iznervirao kad sam procitao ovaj clanak sto je MOTOM888 ostavio...

kako cu se sledece godine smejati Lin Jarvisu dok bude vodio jedan prosecan tim Yamahe...
          al sve ovo samo pokazuje koliko ih boli Valentino Rossi...svi oni znaju da je Lorenzova titula neizbezna,i da pored toga ovako nesto izjave...jadno...

postali su svesni da im jedan VELIKI vozac odlazi i da im ostaje decko koji je po drugi put porazen od strane velikana i sada ih to sve jako boli...

znate sta...jako bih voleo da mu Yamaha ne dozvoli da testira na kraju sezone!!!

Comment

Bice Yamaha dobra i naredne godine samo nerviraju me.Ne mogu prosto da verujem!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Jeste izjava je malo bezveze,ali ta sad.

Comment

Pa nije samo Lin Dzarvis ljut zbog Rosijeve nadmocne voznje. I Lorenco je jos malo pa je, plakajuci, tuzio Rosija svom sefu. ^*#(-

Lorenzo unhappy at Rossi tactics

Describing the event as “funny – a good battle with some good overtaking” Rossi took a light-hearted view of the exchange. Team-mate Lorenzo wasn't quite as enthusiastic:

“It is good for the show,” said Lorenzo. “But when you are a rider doing 200 or 180 km/h in the corners and you feel another rider touch you, it is not a good emotion. You are putting your life at risk at this moment.”

Comment

[quote author=Djuka99gp link=topic=2893.msg174569#msg174569 date=1286195407]
                  Jeste izjava je malo bezveze,ali ta sad.
                  [/quote]

Treba biti realan.I Lorenzo je bio dosta agresivan,Rossi je dobio ali ako su drzali lekciju onda su trebali obojici.A ustvari nisu ni trebali jer takve stvari su sastavni deo ovog sporta i mislim da ga svi zato i volimo.Pricaju gluposti.
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=vesna8.11 link=topic=2893.msg174572#msg174572 date=1286195565]
                    Pa nije samo Lin Dzarvis ljut zbog Rosijeve nadmocne voznje. I Lorenco je jos malo pa je, plakajuci, tuzio Rosija svom sefu. ^*#(-

Lorenzo unhappy at Rossi tactics

Describing the event as “funny – a good battle with some good overtaking” Rossi took a light-hearted view of the exchange. Team-mate Lorenzo wasn't quite as enthusiastic:

“It is good for the show,” said Lorenzo. “But when you are a rider doing 200 or 180 km/h in the corners and you feel another rider touch you, it is not a good emotion. You are putting your life at risk at this moment.”
                    [/quote]

To sto je rekao je istina nije prijatno sigurno,ali i on je to radio vise puta pa ne moze da prigovori.Ovogodisnji konkretan primer Jerez on i Pedrosa.Tad je isto doslo do kontakta i stvarno mu svaka cast za tu voznju a i za ovu borbu,bar se nije ko Pedrosa povukao.Da je dobio duel verovatno bi cutao,ne znam koji mu je djavo,izgleda malo udarila slava u glavu. +*@WT*48* Ali svejedno car je.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nisam stigao kakva je bila trka? Ima li dje da se skine?
                      [pic]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7776/80747749.gif[/pic]

Comment

[quote author=L. Lawliet link=topic=2893.msg174587#msg174587 date=1286196257]
                        [/quote]

Lawliet jel znas neki link gde mogu da gledam trke ili da ih skidam besplatno,mislim trke od ranije.Ima stvarno trka koje bi opet voleo da vidim.
                        sigpic

Comment

canniggia mozes slobodno taj potpis da promjenis u

"ZA LORENCA NEMA MESTA KADA ROSSI GAZI 200"

Mozes da dodas i to kroz krivine #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Pa pogledaj zali se sto ga je takao pri brzini od 200 jaooo a on kad se nakacio na Pedrosin tocak prosle godine i gurao ga to nishta lolz. Komicno

Comment

[quote author=caniggia7 link=topic=2893.msg174592#msg174592 date=1286196432]
                            [quote author=L. Lawliet link=topic=2893.msg174587#msg174587 date=1286196257]
                            [/quote]

Lawliet jel znas neki link gde mogu da gledam trke ili da ih skidam besplatno,mislim trke od ranije.Ima stvarno trka koje bi opet voleo da vidim.
                            [/quote]

Bio je jedan dobar nego ga ukinuli skoro, mora da ga je Dorna nashla . Sad googlam kao svi ostali

Comment

Evo prilike i za Rosijeve fanove da malo slave,konacno i on da dobije Lorenca... &*#GI(]
                              Sledeca trka ce biti nastavak ove sigurno,bice pakleno!!!

Comment

[quote author=L. Lawliet link=topic=2893.msg174593#msg174593 date=1286196476]
                                canniggia mozes slobodno taj potpis da promjenis u

"ZA LORENCA NEMA MESTA KADA ROSSI GAZI 200"

Mozes da dodas i to kroz krivine #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Pa pogledaj zali se sto ga je takao pri brzini od 200 jaooo a on kad se nakacio na Pedrosin tocak prosle godine i gurao ga to nishta lolz. Komicno
                                [/quote]

Potpis ne menjam.
                                Pogledaj moj post ispod,nisam ja uopste njega branio i cudno mi je da se zali jer seti se Jereza kad je stisnuo Pedrosu bio je jos jaci kontakt mogli su pasti.Ne razumem ga.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X