Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa osvojio je 2 titule ove godine i igrao jos jedno finale, odlicno je igrao sve do tog meca protiv Rogera na Wimbledonu, a posle se povredio pa je preskocio dobar deo leta
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Evo Dijega ponovo na 2:0 valjda se ne ugasi ponovo

Comment

• Odlican igrac. 3 mastersa na hardu nije kolo proso, lol

Comment

• Ma dobija Zveki, ne moze izgubit vise servisa od Diega. ne moze se indoor hard derat bez servisa

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
            Odlican igrac. 3 mastersa na hardu nije kolo proso, lol
            Pa od sezone sljake je dobro zaigrao, a ovaj teren jeste spor, Roger je rekao da mu lici na sljaku, tako da

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Aj nek ne prikazuju Lavera vise, tako im sto zivota. Nije mi dobro, na vratima pakla sklulpture stoje u njegovom obliku.

EDIT: Otkud to da Beretini ne zna igrati na brzim podlogama ,covjek osvojio Stutgart pa polufinale Hale i na W isto dobar. Al et izgleda sljaka US Opena mu narocito odgovara.
              Last edited by DinoFC; 02-09-19, 20:14.

Comment

Comment

• Pa osvojio je i Budimpestu i igrao finale Minhena, dakle zna na sljaci da igra

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Pa osvojio je i Budimpestu i igrao finale Minhena, dakle zna na sljaci da igra
                    Pa dobro al et treba naglasit da je osvojio titulu na jednom od najbrzih terena u kalendaru u Stutagrtu, samo kazem nemojse ljutit

Kakav stres je pratiti Zvereva, bolesne oscilacije covjek ima ali za to i krvnicki nivo u sebi. Tri najsporija servisa na bp je uspio izbaciti metar u out.
                    Last edited by DinoFC; 02-09-19, 20:26.

Comment

• Šta pogađa Dijego...obrisa liniju kao metlom
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ne kontam Zvereva, lomis mec i na dvije brejk lopte ti ne mozes servu vratit, i to pazi servis od 72 milje looooool. I onda na trecu bp u izmjeni u kojoj si u boljoj poziciji poletis bezze naprijed bezveze ko muha bez glave, i sad gubis brejk u svom sljedecem gejmu. Pa sta je tim tenisacima u glavi

Comment

• Meni nije jasno kako Zverev ima tako ocajan servis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nista od Andreja
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nevjerojatan Zverev

Comment

• Setih se kako ga ( Rubljova) opisuje lik sa Vragolastog tenisa...
                                Beretini odličan
                                Budući No1
                                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Working...
                                X