Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gofan časti večeras što je izgubio od Federera.

Comment

• Gofan salje Evansu.
      "Who's the bitch now? "
      Dimitrov se ubacuje.
      "Ohhh boy I will be for sure #21 #letsgofed#
      Jeca replicira
      "Try my milk"
      There's something wrong with me chemically
      Something wrong with me inherently
      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
      It was the wrong plan
      In the wrong hands
      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• A što Dimitrov ima ovu traku na glavi?
        Nije znao šta će s njom?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
          A što Dimitrov ima ovu traku na glavi?
          Nije znao šta će s njom?
          Kakvo je to pitanje?
          pa Roger nosi traku, mora i on
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
            Ubio bi se ko siroče da platim kartu za ovakav meč Jedva čekam polufinale.
            E zamisli volis tenis, das te neke novce i gledas ovako nesto, a nisi Fedfan, kome je bitno da gleda svog tenisera i sto lakse da prodje. Uzas!
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• A dobro onda..

Comment

• Pa i Djokovic je znao da urnise svoje rivale ovako, nesto se ne secam da ste tada mislili na jadni ljude koji su platili kartu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne secam se meca u kojem je Novakov protivnik bio losiji nego sto moze,ali bukvalno,Gofan je na Wimb bar 1 set odigrao odlicno

Roger 4 kolo Wimbi Sad Uso nije ni imao protivnika

Comment

• Dizajneru najka u horoskopu piše posetite psihijatra.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Bojana je program matrixa.

Moramo da potražimo izabranog..

Neo ako ovo čitaš pogledaj prvo dal' pada kiša napolju pa ako ne pada, prati belog zeca..

Ti si nam poslednja nada, sve smo probali.

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                        Ubio bi se ko siroče da platim kartu za ovakav meč Jedva čekam polufinale.
                        Još se pržiš po suncu a platio si više nego za noćni termin i atraktivniji ( u najavi) meč...
                        Naravno pod uslovom da nisi fan, ali i da jesi pa jbt...mene je x puta bilo sramota kada Novak nekoga odelje

Minotaur vidim gubi protiv malog Feda...sve po planu...
                        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Srkisa View Post
                          Ne secam se meca u kojem je Novakov protivnik bio losiji nego sto moze,ali bukvalno,Gofan je na Wimb bar 1 set odigrao odlicno

Roger 4 kolo Wimbi Sad Uso nije ni imao protivnika
                          Bilo ih je koliko hoces, samo sto se to brzo zaboravi.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jel' mogu da promenim Nick u Morfius?

Comment

• Ali najludje da mi bude zao nekog tamo koji je trenutno u Njujorku, na USO, gleda uzivo tenis, pa lololololol

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Neooooo..

Comment

Working...
                                X