Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugasi se Big John kada je bilo najpotrebnije..

Comment

• Dobar je Zverev, dobar nivo. Mentalno ne znam koliko se povratio, ali ako dogura do Rafe imat će šanse sigurno.
      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Kako ovaj navija protiv Zvereva, bas je odvratno
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• koji?
          Wizard

Comment

• Čilić je Bog, odservira duplu pa odservira dobar prvi

Comment

• Originally posted by joshmor View Post
              koji?
              Mislim da je ovo Pesikan

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
                Dobar je Zverev, dobar nivo. Mentalno ne znam koliko se povratio, ali ako dogura do Rafe imat će šanse sigurno.
                Ne znam za šanse protiv Nadala, ali danas je zapravo odigrao odličan meč, makar posljednja tri seta budući da sam se ukuljučio od taj-brejka prvog pa ne mogu govoriti o prvom setu. Nijesam ga očekivao u ovakvom izdanju.
                Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• igrao je protiv bedenea,slab je to reper

ja imam britanski ES,pa ne znam ove domace komentatore
                  Wizard

Comment

• volim sto je tcar proso,a sad gresan bogu,navijam da ova mala izbaci osaku
                    Wizard

Comment

• Ajmo Osaka
                      Originally posted by Casiraghi
                      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by amnesiac View Post
                        Ne znam za šanse protiv Nadala, ali danas je zapravo odigrao odličan meč, makar posljednja tri seta budući da sam se ukuljučio od taj-brejka prvog pa ne mogu govoriti o prvom setu. Nijesam ga očekivao u ovakvom izdanju.
                        Nijedan cijeli njegov meč na ovom turniru nisam pregledao, ali jesam svaki pomalo. Ono što mogu primijetiti je da ima dobar ritam udaraca (mimo drugog servisa), dosta je agresivan i forhendom i bekendom, ima potreban intenzitet i volumen. Mentalno nije na potrebnom nivou, ali mentalno na Slamovima nikada i nije bio, tako da tu i nema neke razlike. Ali njegova igra mi se sviđa i zato mu dajem šanse, osim ako ga mentalni aspekt opet ne izda i ne zijani naredno kolo od Švarcmana.

Ukoliko dođe do meča sa Nadalom mislim da će, barem na ovom nivou, moći dosta dobro napadati i forhendom i bekendom i više nego kvalitetno ga namučiti.
                        “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Ova mala Koka zalutala, Gamba je unistava
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            SK koji prenosi W na 10 kanala je isti kao ES?
                            Zato se prenosi danas Junajted na Sk 700.
                            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• U Monfis i Šapo..
                              Ne može da bude loše..

Comment

• Tamnoputa Japanka je rodjena da bude najbolja svih vremena. Svidja mi sto se nema milosti, idi dijete uci skola pocinje sjutra, nemilosrdna je Gamba. Pritom ne zaboravlja Perl Harbur, sve ce sa kamatom da naplati Amerima.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X