This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    A sta ako je Djokovic trazio kasniji start, da bi imao vise vremena da odmori rame?

i po recima Evansa, bas se pitam ko su ti
    Može biti...ali i bio je red da se i njemu u tom slučaju izađe u susret...što svakako ne opravdava Federerov rečnik na konferenciji.

Može li Lorenci da otkine bar set Stanojlu?
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ala ga oterao od osnovne
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
        Može biti...ali i bio je red da se i njemu u tom slučaju izađe u susret...što svakako ne opravdava Federerov rečnik na konferenciji.

Može li Lorenci da otkine bar set Stanojlu?
        Jbg., desi se i najboljima
        Posebno kad fino i kulturno odgovori i kaze da je problem nastao jos kad je on odigrao svoj mec po krovom, a Evansa tog dana nije igrao...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ajmo Busta, moraš ovo da dobiješ..

Comment

• Dodje li Novak do Stanka i obrmuto naravno, sumnjam da cu taj mec moci da gledam, jos onako kljakav meni je ovaj covek jedina nocna mora -.-
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Vavrinka ce da prebije ovog Lorencijevog drugara

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobio Gofan i drugi TB, imao šanse Busta da dobije ovaj ali ništa na kraju.. Da vidimo da li ima snage za preokret,..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Aleksoni View Post
                  Ajmo Busta, moraš ovo da dobiješ..
                  Gde će Busta dobiti Gofana sta je s tobom
                  Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• U oba TB bio blizu, sada što nije iskoristio šanse to je drugo..

Comment

• Jel' to Federer opsovao ili se Bojani učinilo?

Comment

• Ako dodju ponovo do TB i Gofan ponovo uzme neka se ubije Busta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
                          Jel' to Federer opsovao ili se Bojani učinilo?
                          Opsovao je i?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa ništa, nedostaješ mi..

Nadam se da imam pravo na to?

Comment

• Nije mi jasno kako Lorenci jos ima snage

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Evo gaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X