This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dekkard View Post
    Evo Dede na ES1 kod Šec&Mec. Nego, šta bi sa RF logom, kad je ono trebalo da bude vraćen Dedi po rečima fenova? Beše u februaru, martu?
    U oktobru biće u novembru..

Comment

Evo Dede na ES1 kod Šec&Mec. Nego, šta bi sa RF logom, kad je ono trebalo da bude vraćen Dedi po rečima fenova? Beše u februaru, martu?
      Da, ali tek sledece godine, to je on izjavio tokom ovog turnira
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ovde se tvrdilo da će se to desiti ove godine, i to od strane ovih hc fenova.
        “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Ovde se tvrdilo da će se to desiti ove godine, i to od strane ovih hc fenova.
          Pa takve vesti su kruzile, ali sad je Fed rekao kad se vraca logo, tako da je to to.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa i nije mu neki logo..

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pokloni Busta set

Comment

• Divan rečnik Feda...a što lažeeeee...

Lorenci se dobro drži protiv Vavrinke, mislila sam da će do sada da se raspadne
                  Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                  Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                  "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Gdje će se najveći raspast

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                      Gdje će se najveći raspast
                      Taman ga pohvalih, pretrpeo je brejk...ali srećom se vratio
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                        Divan rečnik Feda...a što lažeeeee...

Lorenci se dobro drži protiv Vavrinke, mislila sam da će do sada da se raspadne
                        A sta ako je Djokovic trazio kasniji start, da bi imao vise vremena da odmori rame?

i po recima Evansa, bas se pitam ko su ti

‘There is probably about four people in this tournament who has a say when they play. Maybe three. Yeah.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa danas su se dogovorilu,obojici su odgovarali ovakvi termini,videcemo u narednim rundama

Comment

• Sto besan ovako Stanko -.-
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jel to Fed na konferenciji reko this shit too often...??
                              Cccc
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Prvi put je lepo odgovorio, kad je dobio isto pitanje 5 minuta kasnije, onda je jos bolje odgovorio

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X