Cincinnati 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imam utisak da je podloga brža nego prošle godine, a možda i grešim
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ovo mu se Goran nesto igrao sa servisom

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
        Imam utisak da je podloga brža nego prošle godine, a možda i grešim
        Nemoj Maki o podlozi molim te, krenuce "rat" 😊

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Neću više Čačke
          Dobro je, vratio je brejk, polako hvata ritam...
          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Ne znam, jer ja retko kad gledam Sinsi, redovno sam na moru
            ove godine cu uspeti da odgledam jedan Fedov mec, ali ono sto sad vidim, loptica bas odskace
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Dje si na moru?

Comment

• Spin se prima dobro i dosta je brzo brzi hard sa visim odskokom slicno Montrealu je ovo po meni

Novak sve bolji

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
                  Dje si na moru?
                  Rodos, od cetvrtka

Originally posted by Srkisa View Post
                  Spin se prima dobro i dosta je brzo brzi hard sa visim odskokom slicno Montrealu je ovo po meni

Novak sve bolji
                  brze je ovo od Montreala

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Op op que pasa??
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Evo ih ponovo.

Comment

• Jel to nevreme negde, sta se desava?
                        Sta je na tennis chanelu?
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nije do SK, nestalo i na tenis chanel

Comment

• Izgleda da je nešto do SK bilo...

Comment

• Nije do sk, meni je strim blokirao isto bio.

Comment

• Nije SK, svuda je bilo nestalo

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X