• Show
Clear All

• Pokraše Kecmana samo tako

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mrtvi ladni uzese mu poen pihhh
      Steta, bez obzira na njega, moglo je da bude i obrnuto -.-
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sam je kriv, pustio je loptu, nije je udario, posle toga je sudija zvao aut.

Comment

• Evo ga brejk Vavrinke. Ne bi smeo ovo više da ispušta do kraja seta.
          Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• bravo Stanimale, ajmo
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Stanimal dobije Novaka u polu finalu, pa onda skine gaće protiv Rodžera u finalu.

To je jedini scenario kako Federer može do trofeja.

Comment

• Stan uključio mozak. Samo servisom sada može Opelka uzimati poene, ako Stan zadrzi fokus, ne bi smeo imati problema do kraja.
                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Kecmanovic uzeo MTO, ako sam dobro videla, problem sa stopalom

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Per ne može ništa Kecmanu u razmenama koji igra sa jednom nogom.

Šteta, pojeo bi ga Kec da nema problem.

Comment

• Nisam ranije pratio Opelku. Ovo što danas vidim, dopada mi se. Čak mi se više dopada u odnosu na današnjeg Vavrinku, tako da sam bliži tome da će ovo Amer da dobije (i pored pretrpljenog brejka u trećem). Stabilnije mi igra.

Comment

• Opelka je bas klasicni server, bukvalno nema nista sem toga, bh mu je smejurija

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Predao Kecmanovic, steta, unistila ga ona Antalija

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bogme, kupio me nekim volejima koje je izvlačio, a i ritern solidan. I meni je bio poznat kao klasičan server, ali ga danas prvi put intenzivnije pratim i dopada mi se ovo što vidim od njega.

Comment

• Logicno je da ce da izvuce neke dobre voleje, na tome mu se zasniva cela igra, ali je Stan bas podigao igru od 2.seta i sad je mnogo bolji

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Taman htjedoh pohvaliti Gasparyan i ovo joj se desi...tužno

Comment

Working...
                                X