Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    E samo kad bi Nadal rekao da je sporo
    Pa reko je istinu, suplju prosipate svake godine iste, loptice stavaraju drugaciji osjecaj brzine i samopozudanje igraca. Sve je rekao kako jest, vama ostaje da trazite opravdanje sto Federer ima 2 wimbledona u posljednjih 10 godina. Vjerovatno je 2012 i 2017 bio najbrziji Wimbledon

Comment

• RF:“Still trying to adapt a bit to the court, just feels a bit slower and softer
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post

RF:“Still trying to adapt a bit to the court, just feels a bit slower and softer
          Pa cuj ako se adaptira i osvoji ovo, nece vise biti sporo. Jasno

Comment

• Dino i Bojana dva arhineprijatelja SK foruma.
            Njihove svadje sezu jos u daleku 2008 godinu,povremeno Dino navrati i ozivi stara sjecanja.
            Last edited by E1_PG; 06-07-19, 20:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
              Pa cuj ako se adaptira i osvoji ovo, nece vise biti sporo. Jasno
              Bice sporo, brzina podloge ne zavisi od njegovog uspeha, ali to je tebi teze da shvatis
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Toliko dobro shvatam brzinu podloge da mi ne trebaju igraci da kazu kakva je brzina

Comment

• Ivane, obrati paznju kad dodje USO na copy/paste komentare o publici.
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                    Ivane, obrati paznju kad dodje USO na copy/paste komentare o publici.
                    Hhahahahahahah, kakav si ti forumski bot. Al znas bit smijesan

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                      Ivane, obrati paznju kad dodje USO na copy/paste komentare o publici.
                      Kao neki bag u Matriksu sto bi ti rekao.Sve se ponavlja,sve je jedan zatvoren krug.

Comment

• Upravo tako, neke stvari su svake godine za vreme Slemova sigurne.
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        For everyone

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nole na No1. Sve mi je jasno.
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            For everyone

Comment

• Zar ste ocekivali nesto drugo?
                              Ipak su Sousa i Beretini atraktivniji rivali.
                              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Sve je ok ako ga u 1/4 stace na CC. Srecom pa sada ima krova na C1, jer nikako ne bi bilo dobro da Novak igra u utorak.

Comment

Working...
                                X