Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ima li Mare žive.

Comment

• Ko je najveci dobrotvor od velike trojke,ko daje najvise para za malu gladnu djecu?

Comment

• Dobro, kakve sanse Thiemu (blizi plasmanu) u finalu dajemo ?
        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_PG View Post
          Ko je najveci dobrotvor od velike trojke,ko daje najvise para za malu gladnu djecu?
          daj ivane,jeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
          Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_PG View Post
            Cujem neces da priznas pobjedu Nadalu.
            Trazis neku ekspertizu.
            Ne priznajem. Poslao sam zalbu direktoru turnira, ali izgleda da mu je otisla u spam.
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Jaoo kakav sam trac procitala, na tw gde bi... Elina i Gael nisu vise navodno zajedno pihhh
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG
                Inace, kad je Nadal onako kvarno iskukao prekid, ja sam posle svim srcem navijala za Djokovica, sad kad je Djokovic iskukao prekid na kvarno, svim srcem uz Timotija.
                Novak tada izgubio, sad ce i Timoti.
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                  Novak tada izgubio, sad ce i Timoti.
                  Veoma moguce, ali ja navijam za Timotija
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Veoma moguce, ali ja navijam za Timotija
                    Kao da inace ne bi navijala za njega
                    13/13!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG

Inace, kad je Nadal onako kvarno iskukao prekid,
                      pa jel nisi preko nekoliko napisala da je najveci jer cuti i igra...boki,moras biti dosledna
                      Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        Jaoo kakav sam trac procitala, na tw gde bi... Elina i Gael nisu vise navodno zajedno pihhh
                        Kaze ukinuli zajednicki nalog, pobrisali sve slike, vise se ne prate, dugo su i trajali

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by joshmor View Post
                          pa jel nisi preko nekoliko napisala da je najveci jer cuti i igra...boki,moras biti dosledna
                          to sam pricala o danasnjem mecu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            to sam pricala o danasnjem mecu
                            ne nisi,samo si se zaletela
                            Wizard

Comment

• Bas sam popizdeo sada sto nije istina da je Novak otisao u sred meca. Taman sam pomislio da je raskrstio sa licimUrima kad ono sipak.
                              Dobro, moze sutra ponovo da proba, recimo Thiem uzme drugi set on se pokupi i ode jer mu se ne igra vise. Pa neka zavrse u nedelju, neka osete moc prvog igraca planete.
                              There's something wrong with me chemically
                              Something wrong with me inherently
                              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                              It was the wrong plan
                              In the wrong hands
                              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Sad se sjetih 2012te,kad se odje pricalo kako je Striko Toni pomjerio mec.
                                Pa kako je Nadala poslije 9 mjeseci drzao zatvorenog u neki hangar i tjerao ga da gleda onih 7 poraza od Djokovica i spremao za veliki povratak u Vina del Mar i okrsaj sa Delbonisom i Zebaljosom.
                                Dobra stara vremena.

Comment

Working...
                                X