Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iz istog razloga meni nije milo sto je ispao Verdasko. Bas me je obradovalo sto je u cetvrtini Tima, jer ima 4:0 skor sa njim, ali slepac izgubi danas...

Comment

• poprilicno prazne tribine Satrijea ako se zna da Francuz igra
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        poprilicno prazne tribine Satrijea ako se zna da Francuz igra
        Tek ce da budu prazne kada velika trojka zavrsi karijere, a pogotovo Rodzer. Mislim da ce da usledi ogroman pad popularnosti tenisa...

Comment

• Uf, sjutra Rafa-Gofan, Cici-Ficko, Stan-Grisa, Kej-Laslo...

Comment

• Nadal ce da izgubi do 8 gemova, Cicipas ce lako da prodje Krajinovica, ostala 2 meca mogu da budu bas dobra

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma vrlo vjerovatno ce svaki da bude 3:0 za favorite, ali malo patriotizma, malo zvucnih imena.. svidja mi se program.

Comment

• Ocekivano je da Nadal izgubi vise od 8 gemova, sigurno kladionice daju kvotu 3+ na to da izgubi manje od 9 gemova...

Za Filipa se slazem da gubi verovatno gubi 3:0 iako je kvota na Cicipasa cak 1.20.
                Last edited by 147; 30-05-19, 19:33.

Comment

• Krunic servirala za mec, izgubila gem sa 0

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Delbonis odveo zaokruzivanje traga na drugi nivo

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kako je miran Martin
                      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Tačno je zaslužila da izgubi. Ova Tsurenko jedva stoji a ona šalje balone i čeka da se samoubije, da padne od bolova.

Comment

• Gurne je pozadi , pa umesto da izadje na mrezu ona opet balon..Novak na stranu a ostalo choker do chokera..

Kad se samo setim Dusana prosle godine
                          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
                            Delbonis odveo zaokruzivanje traga na drugi nivo

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
                            Sta bilo?
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Haha al se nesto iznervirao...
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X