X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borna nista ne radi, Roger ne moze more s broda da pogodi

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Koji su lopovi ovi italijani jadnim penzionerima prodali duplo skuplje ulaznice i sad još ne mogu ni ući.

Može li Borna uzeti set sa nulom.
      Last edited by torpedo; 16-05-19, 16:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
        Koji su lopovi ovi italijani jadnim penzionerima prodali duplo skuplje ulaznice i sad još ne mogu ni ući.

Može li Borna uzeti set sa nulom.
        Ko donese ček od penzije, plati duplo
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Koliko su ocajne ove senke po terenu, nista ne vidim

Bas gledam mec i dzabe gledam, samo cekam oce sudac vikat aut.

Coric cvrst sa osnovne ali Roger bas poklanja.

Evo Borna pokloni sad na 30-30

Comment

• ау ал овај брука ГОАТа
            sigpic

Comment

• Govedarice aj cuti makar malo, jbt koliko ne zna da prenosi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stavi na mute Bojana

Comment

• какав дропшот, невиђено прецизно...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ledeni 80 View Post
                    Stavi na mute Bojana[emoji3]
                    Ne mogu tako da gledam...treba SK da uvede opciju da moze komentator da se mutira

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Govedarice koliko si glup, zali se na uslove i stanjecterena a ne na gledaoce

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Ne mogu tako da gledam...treba SK da uvede opciju da moze komentator da se mutira

Hoćeš li SK hrvatski kaže njihov komentator- jedan fini tenisač i čovjek za RF

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                          Hoćeš li SK hrvatski [emoji3] kaže njihov komentator- jedan fini tenisač i čovjek za RF
                          Pa vidi koliko je glup, jos ne shvata da se ovaj zali na stanje terena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sjajni Verdasko. Apsolutni heroj dana.
                            Сутра брзо долази - треба човек постати
                            Нестали су кодекси, остали су комплекси
                            Победе су порази, а исходи су потресни!

Comment

• Sjajan je Govedarica, veliki znalac.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ovo je podsetilo na onaj Novakov ritern na USO protiv Rodzera.
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X