X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4:1 za Cilica, dupli brejk...
    bas steta, imao je Djere odlicnu priliku da udje u QF
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Šteta. Car se danas proguzo ali će sutra kući.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fino se podmazivala masina ove 2 nedelje

Comment

• O Žeremi, zašto si Žeremi
          sigpic

Comment

• Kraljonjini dominira trenutno sa 6:4 u glupiranju..

Comment

• Raspucao se Žeremi
              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Nole se isto malo umrtvio i opustio mogao bi bezveze produljiti boravak na terenu

Comment

• Dobar dobar Sardi na ovoj hibridnoj podlozi,Novak malo popustio

Comment

• Dobro je spasio je sp ali jos je u opasnosti. Popustio je bio plus vjetar plus Sardiiev prvi servis i eto neprilike

Comment

• Doktorski Tb,solidan Novak sve bolji i bolji

Comment

• kakav haos na mecu Thiem-Fabio
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Moraće Žeremi još da čeka za taj jedan set ali ljudski je nadati se.
                          sigpic

Comment

• 228 i to Novak, pobrkali im se živci..

Comment

• О, Ноле ушао у четврт финале мастерса, овде је бранио 45 поена... напредује!
                              Last edited by Žika; 09-05-19, 15:12.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                kakav haos na mecu Thiem-Fabio [emoji3]
                                Kakav?
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X