X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam u kuci
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Hahahha izeš ove praznike bez njega. Kada je?
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Javicu ti na vreme

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Nothing Hill
            “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• To već neee... pre Love actually

A sad bez zezanja, najbolji u ovom božićnom duhu je http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/
              sigpic

Comment

• +1

Bio je prije dvije-tri noci na HRT-u.
                Cesto ga daju, mozda opet udje u semu
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  To već neee... pre Love actually

A sad bez zezanja, najbolji u ovom božićnom duhu je http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/
                  Možda, ali posle ovog http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180728/...v_sr_2:inlove:
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sam u kuci trenutno na prva plus [emoji3]
                    Ali drugi deo

z3 compact using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnel.S View Post
                      +1

Bio je prije dvije-tri noci na HRT-u.
                      Cesto ga daju, mozda opet udje u semu
                      Aaaaa HRT ga uvek daje i promako mi je .. moraću da ga skinem.. kao što sam Neki to vole vruće

Originally posted by Heartbreak View Post
                      Hahahhahaa nasmeja me baš
                      sigpic

Comment

• Braco mila kako sutra ima da pogledam Interstellar i Bornov Indetitet, verovatno sam jedini na forumu koji voli lik i delo Jasona Bournea

Takodje i Colateral sa Tomom Kruzom, i njega gotivim ko brata
                        Jeste da sam gledao deset puta al kakve veze ima.

Contratiempo odlican!
                        There's something wrong with me chemically
                        Something wrong with me inherently
                        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                        It was the wrong plan
                        In the wrong hands
                        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Pronašla sam

https://rarbg2018.org/torrent/djqca46
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                            verovatno sam jedini na forumu koji voli lik i delo Jasona Bournea [/B]
                            Nisi jedini, evo ja obozavam JB, sto filmove, sto knjige. Imam ceo onaj serijal knjiga u izdanju Prosvjete koji je preveo Branko Bucalo, koji je inace bio blizak prijatelj Roberta Ladlama. Filmove imam sve, mada je meni narocito drag onaj iz 1988, nekako je najblizi prvoj knjizi. Ali Met Dejmon radi odlican posao kao Born.

Inace, poceo sam da gledam Coveka u visokom dvorcu, zapravo zavrsio sam prvu sezonu. Ljudi moji, pa ono uopste nije lose!
                            "We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far". H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Ima li koji dobar horor da je izasao ove godine,gledao sam It,Saw 8 ,i jos neka sranja ali me nista ove godine nije odusevilo,tj nista nije bilo gledljivo.
                              Last edited by E1_PG; 28-12-17, 11:14.

Comment

• Sto se tice horora, zadnjih 10 godina nista kvalitetno nije izaslo.

Comment

Working...
                                X