Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odmah da ti kažem Rosso, koliko Arnel zna dobrih filmova, ovo je ništa. Traži još
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• A nije losa ideja da se otvori tema za preporuke, bez ikakve price, samo ime filma/serije i ako moze link
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• ^^^

Moze i kratka recenzija, odnosno jedna recenica zasto treba pogledati bas taj film

Comment

• Moze, ali bez neke price, komentara itd. jer ce se ponovo zatrpati
          Ko god hoce da diskutuje o filmu ili seriji, to ce i dalje ovde da se radi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Evo nešto i novijeg izdanja:

Logan, Fist Fight, Sleepless, Mine, The Great Wall, Gold, Kong: Skull Island, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Alien: Covenant.

Žanr je šarolik.
            UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• volim kada moj predlog naiđe na odobravanje i prihvatanje

A kada imam vremena u hodu, postepeno bih prebacivala postove sa predlozima od ranije, pogotovu ove vrste kao što Arnel radi.. bokte opet sam otkrila neke koje nisam ni pribeležila da gledam
              Svi postovi koji se prebacuju idu hronološki, dakle oni raniji idu prvi i tako redom, da ne brinete.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sto se tice Arnelove liste, imam filmova za narednih mjesec dana, bas dosta toga nisam gledao.

Evo ga Olja dok je dobar net da iskoristim priliku i pripremim sve za veceras.

Spoiler
                Last edited by Rossonero; 23-05-17, 11:57.

Comment

• Koji ti net koristis kad te tako zeza?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Koji ti net koristis kad te tako zeza?
                    Nije bas da me tako zeza, ali nekad se desi da navece padne brzina.
                    Last edited by Rossonero; 23-05-17, 12:07.

Comment

• Što skidaš HDRip kad imaš Bluray?
                      UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
                        Što skidaš HDRip kad imaš Bluray?
                        HDRip 1.4 GB

Bluray 5.5 GB

Comment

• a njegov net u ovom fazonu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossonero View Post
                            HDRip 1.4 GB

Bluray 5.5 GB
                            Odakle ti to?

Evo ti 950 MB, MkvCage.

http://1337x.to/torrent/2199039/The-...950MB-MkvCage/

Comment

• Film je vec skinut, a to nisam vidio.

Comment

Working...
                              X