This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kako The Martian komedija?
    UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Zlatni Globus dominira kao po obicaju kada vidis ko je sve nominovan a ko ostavljen po strani.

#humanitarnaorganizacija

Comment

• Vec vidim da Di Kaprio nece uzeti nista
        Originally posted by Vladan
        SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
        :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Danas

Pink Classic - 18h: Written on the Wind - 1956
          HRT3 - 22:41: Brødre - 2004
          Pink Movies - 01:00: Do the Right Thing - 1989

Sutra

TV 1000 - 22:10 - 21 Grams - 2003
          Fox Movies - 22:00 - Panic Room - 2002
          TV 1000 - 02:00 - Cape Fear - 1991
          HRT3 - 23:41 - Reservoir Dogs - 1992
          TV 1000 - 12:00 - Sommarnattens leende - 1955
          TV 1000 - 03:50 i 13.10 u 10:00 - Såsom i en spegel - 1961
          sigpic

Comment

• Ima li koji novi film vrijedan paznje sa dobrim snimkom?

Serlok je predobar.
            sigpic

Comment

• A ne znam šta te interesuje,od novih a da je mejnstrim izašo je "the walk"

http://rarbg.com/torrent/mbnsyhl

i ovaj poslednji del Torov

http://rarbg.com/torrent/cwrzv39

ništa od toga nisam gledao
              "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Gledao sam danas The Imitation Game , preporucujem

Comment

• MARVEL ponovo spašava svijet (po ko zna koji put).
                  X - Men bez Wolverina nije X - Men. Još neka djevojka 96 godište glumi Phoenix. Ni Halle Berry u ulozi Storm. Niti se Ian McKellen pojavljuje.

Last edited by Tarantula®; 13-12-15, 22:13.
                  UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Pa izbacili pre par godina onaj tutubanski deo Vulvarin poreklo(kako već) ,pa ima posle iz 2013 i sad je u pripremi još jedan

malo li je

Meni je Dzesika Dzons prejaka,alkos brate moj čovek a ne ovaj smarač u siledzijki što i sidu leči

Gledaj kraljicu noći
                    Last edited by saburo sakai; 13-12-15, 23:13.
                    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Kad mogu derati Fast and Furious ovoliko, neka ide i Wolverin. Najavili snimanje i 9 djela FF. 7 dio narod išao da vidi šta se dešava i kako je snimljeno bez Walkera (oni zadnji kadrovi), sad u 8 djelu kako je bez njega, a pare zgrću li zgrću. Sve isto, ali ajde.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Što se tiče dana nezavisnosti izašle su neke dodatne informacije medju kojima i ona koja otkriva subinu Vila Smita

Ovo ne bih u spojler stavljao pošto se zapravo odnosi na taj period 20 godina(kolko već) koji pokriva prostor izmedju dva filma

By November of 1997, the world had begun to rebuild. The alien invaders had been neutralized, with the exception of “a small pocket of resistance in an isolated area of the African Congo”

3-17-1998: the leaders of the world’s major nations united, putting aside decades-old rivalries in the wake of the invasion

5-25-1998: the United States creates the Earth Space Defense program (ESD) as an extraterrestrial early warning system and global defense initiative. David Levinson (Goldblum) is named as director

1-8-1999: the ESD adapts alien shield technology to the F-22 Raptor, moving towards the creation of full Hybrid Fighters

6-22-2000: the city of Las Vegas, NV was completely destroyed in the war, and its ruins remain untouched as a reminder of all that was lost

8-10-2001: an isolated group of aliens in the African Congo — survivors of a downed City Destroyed — continue an underground war. The Congolese government continually refuses aid

10-23-2003: the U.S. Army fully adopts recovered alien weaponry for military application, quelling controversy with impressive displays of the weapons’ effectiveness

4-27-2007: Col. Steven Hiller (Will Smith) dies during a test flight of the ESD’s first functional Hybrid Fighter, and the world mourns the passing of one of the War of ’96’s heroes

2-21-2009: the Earth Space Defense Moonbase opens and is monitored from Beijing, China. The base has both offensive and defensive systems and is the first of several planned planetary bases

6-4-2011: ESD Director Levinson highlights the advances in consumer technology inspired by alien tech, including “the touchscreen smartphone, bladeless fans, drones, and airport security scanners”

8-19-2014: the next generation of Hybrid Fighter is unveiled — the T4 Global Defender, the most advanced alien-tech hybrid vehicle yet
                          Ovo već mora u spojler

Spoiler
                          13.12.2015 Uočen NLO,Devojčica iz Banja Luke fotografisala je brata, a na slikama se našlo i nešto NEOČEKIVANO

Comment

• Nije los Everest ali ostao film potpuno nedorecen. Bez prave emocije na kraju ipak, neki miks katastrofe i dokumentarca, vizuelno je impresivan ali sam ipak ocekivao vise.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Jel ide neko veceras na Star Wars?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Moji bratanci
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X