He’s a sportsman and a shepherd
        He’s a lazy bastard
        Living in a suit ."
        Leonard Cohen

Comment

• 12. Jedi moli voli

Sent from my D5803
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• 26. Up vjerovatno
            sigpic

Comment

• 19. 27 haljina
              23. Happy Feet

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 14. The Ring
                sigpic

Comment

• 14. Ring ili kako se zove onaj horor

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 17. Intervju sa Ivicom Dacic
                    sigpic

Comment

• 16. Forrest Gump
                      sigpic

Comment

• 15 mu dodje Adam Sendler Don't mess with Zohan ili kako god

18 Kung fu panda

28 RoadTrip

10 Boat Trip

25 Dan nezavisnosti
                        Last edited by l1m4r; 16-09-15, 22:23.
                        Originally posted by Vladan
                        SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                        :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Prvi put vidim ovo, deluje mi kao opasno zanimljiva stvar...
                          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Je li opet govedo kao u Interstellaru
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hvale ga svi na sva usta ... Ridli Skot ....
                              Neki ga cak i pominju kao ozbiljnog kandidata za oskara, ali mi je ta prica malo preuranjena ... nemam pojma, moram pogledati.
                              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Tako je bilo i sa Interstellarom, proglasise ga jednim od najboljih svih vremena, a ono klasicni blokbaster jbg. Ja volim ovakve filmove i ne vjerujem da moze da omane.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X