No announcement yet.

Indian Wells 2019. - BNP Paribas Masters 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jbg, nije lako igrati protiv velikana poput Strufa. Od dan za dan, od turnir za turnirom Zverev sve vise i vise razocarava.
    OVAKO

Comment

• Da li je Lendl i dalje trener Zverevu?

Comment

• Bas lose usao u mec Laci
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kako je odstrumfovao Sasica....
          Jbg, danas nije bio njegov dan, ali ima dana za megdana.

Sada mogu da gledam ove nase.
          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Cccc 6:3 6:1
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Miomir bez pardona protiv 100 mesta bolje plasiranog Lasla.

Послато са SM-A605FN уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Da ne hurljam - na koga ide pobednik.

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                    Da ne hurljam - na koga ide pobednik.
                    Mislim na pobednika okršaja Nišioke i mladog Kanađanina što ga Đere nedavno savladao u finalu Rija.

Послато са SM-A605FN уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Hvala dobar raspored

Comment

• Očekivano Kecman bolji. Ajmo Laci bar za gemove +
                        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• al se razumem

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          e ajde sad da gledamo ovu dvojicu, sa tim da bi Laslo to morao lagano da resi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Po kladionicama je Kecmanovic bio blagi favorit, negde i egal, ali ko je očekivao ovakvo preslišavanje. Djere je baš osetno lošiji na betonu nego na šljaci.
                            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Kecmanovic deluje bas ozbiljno, malo sam iznenađen ali mi je drago zbog napretka.
                              On je veci talenat od Lacija i red je da se probije.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark it zer0 View Post
                                Po kladionicama je Kecmanovic bio blagi favorit, negde i egal, ali ko je očekivao ovakvo preslišavanje. Djere je baš osetno lošiji na betonu nego na šljaci.
                                Znam da je Djere los na betonu, ali mislila sam da je i takav trenutno bolji od Kecmanovica.

Ali ovo sto Kecmanovic danas pokazuje je solidno, sa tim da servis mora da popravi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X