AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellino

Brescia President Massimo Cellino confirms Sandro Tonali had a deal with Inter, but ‘wanted no other options’ when he heard Milan were interested, rejecting Barcelona and Manchester United.

The 20-year-old grew up supporting the Rossoneri, so was understandably enthusiastic about the idea of joining the red and black side of San Siro.

“I know that Beppe Marotta really wanted Tonali, and that Antonio Conte appreciated him, so I think his agent had agreed terms with Inter,” Cellino told Top Calcio 24.

“He was determined and convinced that he was going to Inter, but all this time dragged on and it was practically the start of the new season with still nothing happening.

“As soon as Milan showed real interest, he did not want to listen to any other options. I also have historically a good rapport with Milan and we reached an agreement with Paolo Maldini quite quickly.

“We also had interest from Barcelona and Manchester United, but the lad is in love with Milan and went crazy once he heard of their offer, because he supports them.”

Tonali is due to arrive on loan for €10m with option to buy for €15m and another €10m in add-ons, including a percentage of his sell-on fee.

A medical is expected over the next few days.

“Those figures are correct, but we turned down €65m from Barcelona in January and about a dozen days ago Manchester United had offered €10m more than Milan,” claimed Cellino.

Comment

• Od ovog Diaza stvarno nemam pojma sta da ocekujem, mozda sam ga jednom gledao dok je igrao za City.

Comment

• As was announced on the club’s official website on Saturday, Milan have completed the signing of Brahim Diaz on loan from Real Madrid.

Milan will become Diaz’s third club as a senior player after Manchester City and Real Madrid, but not much is known about the 21-year-old and the potential that he possesses.

Nonetheless, he is a versatile addition to the attacking department and could be an ideal replacement for someone like Giacomo Bonaventura.

Here is an analysis of what Milan fans can expect from their latest recruit…
        https://sempremilan.com/brahim-diaz-...ating-and-more

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossonero View Post
          Jos se cekaju Aurier, Tonali i Bakayoko.
          I Milenković, a i Chiesi se i dalje nadam [emoji3]
          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Zarkov View Post
              I Milenković, a i Chiesi se i dalje nadam [emoji3]
              Teško će Milan sa platežnom moći doći do Kijeze.
              Zapaprila je Viola svog najvećeg dragulja.

Poslato sa BTV-DL09 pomoću Tapatoka

Comment

• Ja bih Kijezu jurio po svaku cenu.

Comment

• Milan juče savladao Moncu sa 4-1 a najzanimljiviji detalj tekme je zabijen gol Danijela Maldinija, sina legende Milana i sadašnjeg direktora, Paola.
                  Inače Moncu sa predsedničke fotelje vodi dugogodišnji alfa i omega Rosonera, Silvio Berluskoni.

Poslato sa BTV-DL09 pomoću Tapatoka

Comment

• Originally posted by Cassius Clay View Post
                    Ja bih Kijezu jurio po svaku cenu.
                    Izvikan do zla Boga, ali baš baš ishajpovan Italijan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
                      Gledao sam ga i baš mi se svidja kako igra. Njega pratim već 2-3 godine otkako je posle gola otrčao do mladjeg burazera.

Biće to dobar igrač tek, po meni

Sent from my iPhone using... using my brain cells

Comment

• Biće dobar, ali ne nivo koji već sada od njega prave.

Comment

• A to nisam ispratio ali ako je Dembele 120, Kutinio 150, Jović 60, pa nije ni Kijeza ispod 50-60. Ne znam koliko traže ali objektivno je dečko 40-50-60 milki

Comment

• Fiorentina valjda traži 70 miliona.

Ugovor mu ističe 2022, po pisanju već ima dogovor sa Maldinijem, Milan kad otkupi Rebića Fiorentina dobija 50%... Sve to može da utiče da se spusti cijena, ali glavno je da se uključi i neki igrač (Paketa) Milana u razmjenu, jer ako treba samo keš onda ništa od njega.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sto se mene tice dao bi Paketi sansu jos ovu sezonu. Za Kiezu ne bi platio ni 50m, a Viole mogu da traze i 150m, zaboli me neka stvar.

Kapitano, izvuci nam nekog stopera i beka iz sesira. 😊

Gesendet von meinem Samsung mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
                                Potpis

Gesendet von meinem Samsung mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X