No announcement yet.

AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocijepa Bonucci citavu odbranu dugom loptom.

Comment

• Serie A 2018/19.

Comment

• Mali Brazilac, moze.

Comment

• Dobrodosli

Comment

• Prezentacija sutra.

Comment

• Comment

• Nocas u 2h iza ponoci zadnja pripremna utakmica protiv Barse, a onda napokon povratak u Milanello.

Comment

• Konačno

sigpic

Comment

• Dobrodosao kuci!

NAJVECI

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.b92.net/sport/fudbal/vest...nav_id=1427712

Šta zna Leonardo. Srbi su najpametniji narod na svetu, znaju da je Sergej 0.

Comment

• Maldini

Maldini: "I never rejected Milan. I had conversations with Barbara Berlusconi, I spoke with the Chinese ownership, but without defining a role at Milan. Now, things have changed. Leonardo called me, I spoke with him, and the ownership believes in this project."

Maldini: "Leonardo played a crucial part in my return. The roles are different, but that sense of belonging must be re-transmitted to the team."

Maldini: "I will take care of the first team, youth sector, transfer market, relations with the coach and everything that Leonardo does, I will do it along with him."

Maldini: "In football, there is a continuous evolution, that must be studied and analyzed. Some things at a technical level are back in fashion and compared to 2009, I have not seen huge changes from a technical point of view."

Maldini: "The ownership must be solid, and it will be. We have to be content with FFP rules, and therefore there won’t be no crazy expenses. The ownership is serious, and they want to keep the club in medium to long term."

Maldini: "We arrive from back-to-back 6th place finishes. We will try to improve the team."

Maldini: "Relationship with the Curva? My relationship with the fans is wonderful, they love me, and they have always shown it to me. What happened on my farewell day remains there, and it is not in my thoughts."

Maldini: "Caldara and Romagnoli are among the most promising young defenders. Higuain? A great buy. I saw Cutrone last season, and he has the desire out of the ordinary."

Maldini: "Gattuso is never peaceful, perhaps you haven't understood yet! (laughs). We are there to make him serene. He's a footballer, he transmits great values and for the growth, he is fundamental. What will we tell each other? We will see what he requests."

Maldini: "Donnarumma? Every story is different, he has had so much pressure, but he has held it well. The idea is to help in these kinds of complicated relationships."

Maldini to Milan TV: "To the fans; I'm happy, and excited. I'm coming back to my home. Milan is my family, and I never went away."
                          Leonardo

Leonardo: "Content with the FFP rules, there will not be a "Top Player". We are trying, but it is not said that we will succeed. The operation with Juventus has given us much. We can't get out of the parameters of FFP."

Leonardo: "Milinkovic-Savic is a dream for many teams and dreaming of players of this value is not granted to us. Today, it is not possible."

Leonardo: "Kalinic to Atletico? Yes. It's almost done."

Leonardo: "Suso leaving? Suso is very important for us. Today, no offers have arrived, and he will be staying with us."

Leonardo: "Rabiot? No negotiations at the moment. He is a great player, but there haven’t been any contacts."

Leonardo: "Kaka? I love him, he is my pupil. He wants to learn as an executive in an area. In September, he will be in Milan, but nothing is defined."

Comment

• Stize Bakayoko.

Milan is getting close to signing Bakayoko on loan with option to buy for €30m. In the next hours the deal will be finalized.

Gesendet von meinem Samsung mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Dosao je i taj dan.

Comment

• A naš Kalina u problemu

Comment

Working...
                                X